Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Few things that have changed!

HATTON

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah signatures are coming, they're being re-coded so we can customize them more and we'll have a few designs to start off with, then more advanced ones will come as popularity grows :)

Wow Karl, i love what you've done with the place!

A couple of months ago i'd be on the forums most days, but there'd be nothing to reply to lol. In the end it just got boring because there were no more topics or anything. But look at it now! Im astonished! What a turn around :] I hate pure community so pure warfare is the way forward! 11th member ftw :]

I don't think you need much advertisement, you just need to convince the top 10-15 pure clans to start posting their weekend topics here. That's probably the main thing PC was used for.

Clans are already beginning to post their war results on Pure Warfare, and some are doing so ONLY on Pure Warfare.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend