Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Few things that have changed!

HATTON

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This forums seems to have good potential B) .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I don't think you need much advertisement, you just need to convince the top 10-15 pure clans to start posting their weekend topics here. That's probably the main thing PC was used for.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I don't think you need much advertisement, you just need to convince the top 10-15 pure clans to start posting their weekend topics here. That's probably the main thing PC was used for.

We don't want this to turn into PC, all clans did was post weekend topics, advertise, and troll.

I'd like to get more activity flowing, and have a nice community that isn't full of *****.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

IRC is full of spammers who just want to get promoted here.

I'm a spammer because I've idled in the IRC since May?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

For those who are wondering, the Pure Warfare "Ladder" is roughly similar to PC's "PCR" system, except ours is an interactive system rather then just a list. With the PW Ladder, clans can search for wars, challenge others, and prove their worth. The system is unbiased; a win is a win, a loss is a loss. With it you can view a clan's warring record, etc.

Dude we're gamers, you could describe that in three.

M.L.G for Runescape.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png