Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force | We Were just smiling all day!

AgeEyeraqi

Our last fight, we went to 13 ports and hit enormity and HI, after clearing E we had a 1.30-2 hour return fight vs Hi + Mains + EOP + Cp Kirby. we cleared them in the end and they claimed win but whatever they know we won, Thanks Hi for the fight <3.

HOLA :D

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres quite a few parrots about on this topic, all HI seem to be saying the same boring crap over and over again.

Am not saying EF beat HI as i weren't there so i do not know, but what happened to the days when "the last clan on the field is victorious" instead of OMG KDR WE BATTERED YOU. IDK too much hype on this game now, HI go play with other clans as it seems EF make you too mad!

Not long left of this pure clan stuff I guess, enjoy it, move on. :teehee:

120909172659.png

I'm still there ... so yeh we won KDR wise + WE ARE THE LAST CLAN ON THE BATTLEFIELD !

3at.png

evolvek.png

Theres quite a few parrots about on this topic, all HI seem to be saying the same boring crap over and over again.

Am not saying EF beat HI as i weren't there so i do not know, but what happened to the days when "the last clan on the field is victorious" instead of OMG KDR WE BATTERED YOU. IDK too much hype on this game now, HI go play with other clans as it seems EF make you too mad!

120909172659.png

I'm still there ... so yeh we won KDR wise + WE ARE THE LAST CLAN ON THE BATTLEFIELD !

funny that the pics taken today :down:

120909172659.png

Lmfao.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

120909172659.png

Like i said, i haven't left yet ! LMFAO

3at.png

evolvek.png

120909172659.png

Like i said, i haven't left yet ! LMFAO

Trying to be funny?

For the record your chat says otherwise. Do us a favour and gtfo and spam ur own topic for post count.

Bye

120909172659.png

Lmfao.

I dont think u get the point hes trying to prove.

When you guys went into the ghost hut we got off you because we couldn't even attack you guys lol

And i think when u guys hopped out, we were there too and we cleared u lol

You were beating us for a minute but then we just pulled south and cleared ur low levels unit cuz no 100's could attack but u had won most of the fight

efsig.png

Hi tries to hard to prove them selves it's like a little girl tryin to prove her self to her friends but they can't cuz they're simply not at that level with all the pics and all the vids but Ty 4 the fight I'll cya next weekend

efsig.png

When you guys went into the ghost hut we got off you because we couldn't even attack you guys lol

You were beating us for a minute but then we just pulled south and cleared ur low levels unit cuz no 100's could attack but u had won most of the fight

I hate to back up Zenith but didnt you get pushed 20lvls down in the wild whilest spamming "Get off us please"? 1jvuqx.jpg

those are zenith kids sayin off us please l0l terrorist=zenith eldkaha=zenith are u retarded or something 1 bangs?

+ we never claimed a win there we just said when they pushed us all the way down we had the upperhand in clearing there low levels but before that obvs they were clearing

efsig.png

I hate to back up Zenith but didnt you get pushed 20lvls down in the wild whilest spamming "Get off us please"? 1jvuqx.jpg

If you look REALLY REALLY closely , you can see that's zenith spamming it.

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

those are zenith kids sayin off us please l0l terrorist=zenith eldkaha=zenith are u retarded or something 1 bangs?

+ we never claimed a win there we just said when they pushed us all the way down we had the upperhand in clearing there low levels but before that obvs they were clearing

I was guessing from the ammount of lpc invites you have that SOP DAILY would be 1 of them? am i right?

how would i know anyway LOL half of the people with you arnt even Ef

I was guessing from the ammount of lpc invites you have that SOP DAILY would be 1 of them? am i right?

youre making your self look stupid i feel bad mang and no he's in Zenith idiot

efsig.png

hafia kdr is enough to show that EF got r4ped so hard.

ur lucky my vid is too long and im having troubles uploading it , if my vid was up you would see the r4ping , ull see how many ef idiots we 1banged and how many times u got pushed south and rged at 13 ports.

stop trying to convince urself u won , u must be retarded or something , u got 100 kills 166 deaths , we got 175 kills and 100 deaths , HOW EXACTLY DID U WIN???????????

obv down-syndrome

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

youre making your self look stupid i feel bad mang and no he's in Zenith idiot

Im not sure if you've realised this yet but this is the internet, is Ef out tonight?

ur lucky my vid is too long and im having troubles uploading it , if my vid was up you would see the r4ping , ull see how many ef idiots we 1banged and how many times u got pushed south and rged at 13 ports.

stop trying to convince urself u won , u must be retarded or something , u got 100 kills 166 deaths , we got 175 kills and 100 deaths , HOW EXACTLY DID U WIN???????????

obv down-syndrome

u havnt hit puberty, off this topic lilboy

missed the first 2 hours but the last 45 minutes or so was really good, thanks for the fights i missed

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

all dat flame, just watch dem vids doe and ull see ef dicked hi.

/end of discussion doe

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

YR

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

obv down-syndrome

u havnt hit puberty, off this topic lilboy

missed the first 2 hours but the last 45 minutes or so was really good, thanks for the fights i missed

ye , u cant even argue about wat i said , cuz its true so u just say "u didnt hit puberty" such a big boy.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png