Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[E]xiled [F]orce Sippin on dat GATOR-ade

Haf1a

efbanner1.png

EF went into this trip not expecting much. We were surprised to peak 19. Some clans were talking **** before the trip but we decided to let our performance do the talk. In the wilderness we couldn't seem to get to E as Zenith was getting there before us. They couldnt get their leaks sorted out so they challenged us to a wilderness rules Dangerous clan wars event. Which we gladly accepted.

eftube.png

120617032818.png

2lxh89i.png

We were down 4 to start but that never stopped EF :). We quickly took control of the fight getting a quick lead and we never looked back. At about 88-48 Hostility decided they wanted to be a part of the action so they got the fc which was left unlocked and got us deaths by entering and exiting the portal but what ever gave us more time to loot.

Pictures:

120916224845.png

120916165707.png
efsig.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry lads but i gave enormity a good 60deaths 120916215553.png took the pic after giving them about 20-30 just to make sure i got a pic before the kick then continued it till i was kicked at around 70-30 im presuming if i didnt do this Enormity would have won, meaning no1 won anything sorry

Sorry lads but i gave enormity a good 60deaths 120916215553.png took the pic after giving them about 20-30 just to make sure i got a pic before the kick then continued it till i was kicked at around 70-30 im presuming if i didnt do this Enormity would have won, meaning no1 won anything sorry

grats on being the biggest **** of the pure community, don't understand why you couldn't have just let the two clans have a go at it.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

grats on being the biggest **** of the pure community, don't understand why you couldn't have just let the two clans have a go at it.

agreed and where was Hi today? thot so btw theres vids

efsig.png

I was doing this because ef brings 70def mains to preps/trips and is also a scummy clan

Slaying clans

Slaying clans

ur mad :) where ur pw topic

efsig.png

Slaying clans

ur mad :) where ur pw topic

Pw is over rated and ur mad that u woulda lost if i didnt help :)

I'd like to congratulate enormity on the easy win, sorry I gave EF free 30 kills. Until enormity finally figured out there were 3 people in their fc, they acted more quickly then the idiots leading EF did.

Gj on your win enormity

3at.png

evolvek.png

I was doing this because ef brings 70def mains to preps/trips and is also a scummy clan

So your logic is

>Ef brings 70 def to preps/trips

>Let's help them win by giving E 60 deaths

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

I'd like to congratulate enormity on the easy win, sorry I gave EF free 30 kills. Until enormity finally figured out there were 3 people in their fc, they acted more quickly then the idiots leading EF did.

Gj on your win enormity

took em 30 kills to figure out there was ppl in the fc? highly doubt it

efsig.png

So your logic is

ok u got me i found the opportunity and i took it either way u would have still lost

So your logic is

ok u got me i found the opportunity and i took it either way u would have still lost

If we were going to lose anyways , why did you feel the need to interfere our fight?

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

(21:23:45) <[Hi]Powr> [Hi]Rajj we pulled 6 to p2p today

(21:23:47) <[Hi]Powr> ;(

il just leave this here

hafia i really hope u edit this into the topic l0l

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

o and 1bangs, when u can see ur toes u can come on our topics u fat ******* virgin irl

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS