Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn Midweek.

-Austin-

Is Activation really going to talk about invites? Let's go look at the pkri from last night or the night before, they had Will|Ex on mossgiants which is 30 def or 5 P A M, Mulugg, and Gods from LT that I can see in the video.

I love these topics.

Every person you named except Ex applied and is a member of Activation. You've been a bit too busy opening Ascent v24 to realize it though.

I been told from people in Activation there are all kinds of invites: N W As Back, T o by, Mulugg(don't see a app), xO xU xT xL xA xW(which told Activation's trip suck lol).

xdf1vq.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Activation really going to talk about invites? Let's go look at the pkri from last night or the night before, they had Will|Ex on mossgiants which is 30 def or 5 P A M, Mulugg, and Gods from LT that I can see in the video.

I love these topics.

Every person you named except Ex applied and is a member of Activation. You've been a bit too busy opening Ascent v24 to realize it though.

I been told from people in Activation there are all kinds of invites: N W As Back, T o by, Mulugg(don't see a app), xO xU xT xL xA xW(which told Activation's trip suck lol).

I'm guessing all your members got tired of losing so they joined my clan. Back to leaking NME locs to CP?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Yea before I watched this vid tbh I thought SV got the better... But then I looked at A's pov and clearly they cleared you more times, and half the time you were in single... Once a clan gets pushed into single it's considered a loss SV, I realize this is your home (w57) so its not a huge ordeal but you cant just snipe from single and claim your winning ;p

120919212701.png

Yea and we got DDos also when we cleared you x2 then our computers completely froze , then our mouses broke , then our keyboards broke bro stop you all just have bad connection

Good job though looked fun

Our entire teamspeak server must have a bad connection. Do your members feel some sort of accomplishment when the leadership openly brags about DDOSing in your ts and then claims a fake win?

I'm a leader in SV, and no one brags about DDOSing.....where you getting these stories from bruh?

We had a strong 14 in our fc and i saw teamspeaking say you guys had 15 in yours.

tbh we hugged single for no more then 5 minutes, and that wasnt the only fight we had.

I have no idea why A and other dickriders are making this more serious then what it is. it was an unofficial w57 run in and it was pretty matched the whole time.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

120919212701.png

Yea and we got DDos also when we cleared you x2 then our computers completely froze , then our mouses broke , then our keyboards broke bro stop you all just have bad connection

Our entire teamspeak server must have a bad connection. Do your members feel some sort of accomplishment when the leadership openly brags about DDOSing in your ts and then claims a fake win?

I'm a leader in SV, and no one brags about DDOSing.....where you getting these stories from bruh?

We had a strong 14 in our fc and i saw teamspeaking say you guys had 15 in yours.

tbh we hugged single for no more then 5 minutes, and that wasnt the only fight we had.

I have no idea why A and other dickriders are making this more serious then what it is. it was an unofficial w57 run in and it was pretty matched the whole time.

120919212701.png

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

tbh we hugged single for no more then 5 minutes

That's a long ass time in a pure war. Most wars don't even last 5 mins

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Im being 100%. The time we were in singles, if this was an official pkri/tripi i'd have counted that as a loss. Yet, since this was an unofficial trip, i'd just say we learned alot of about activation and ty for loots. Still <3 Activation though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol... I don't know why they even post sometimes...

Kanye_reallydoe.gif

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Yea before I watched this vid tbh I thought SV got the better... But then I looked at A's pov and clearly they cleared you more times, and half the time you were in single... Once a clan gets pushed into single it's considered a loss SV, I realize this is your home (w57) so its not a huge ordeal but you cant just snipe from single and claim your winning ;p

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png