Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] ...and Epidemic spend their Saturday getting 6 Kills

-Merk-

2uLrB.png

With school starting and what not, our pulls have seemed to settle down and with the majority of our hierarchy in college, the reins were passed onto the next generation of Corrupt Pures. Today, all 3 Allstars, Drunkin R2h, Toxine Pk, and Chain69, managed to attend the trip, which truly sealed the deal on NME's Saturday dedicated to their leader's last PK trip (Captain abandoning ship lmfao).

We peaked at 40 strong Corrupt Pures and did what is expected; keeping Enemy under 10 kills and ending them in half an hour. Without exaggeration I would say that 90% of NME's terrible trip consisted of being in lobby; but don't worry boys you have xEmoPunkRockx leading you to victory!...L[]L

Log started: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
(04:24:35) <[CP]Toxine> 6 kills...
(04:24:39) <[CP]Toxine> 30 minute pk trip
(04:24:48) <[NME]Xpnkrockemox> blame Scott

qi7Fd.png

16aqs7c.png

349fi93.jpg
cptubedinger2.png
Videos will be out soon

16aqs7c.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enormity

We left mass a bit early to hit Enormity who were around the vents area. They were about to log so we told everybody to log in and rush E in which initially only half the clan did. Didn't matter much seeing as how fighting them down 10 was almost like fighting them matched, so we made quick work of it once our full opts came. Was a good, clean fight, ty.

16aqs7c.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

We were following around Zenith for a quick hit in which we caught them at NE BH. After waiting for them to leave single, they made the move into multi in which we followed. As we rushed, NME rushed Zenith on their other side so both clans fell back. We focused on Enemy immediately and they logged out into different worlds leaving CP vs Z.

We ranged into them west and got push after push; really dominating them into a position in which they were forced to move wherever we wanted them to go. After a few minutes of this it seemed as if more Z were in single than multi, so we dipped to vents and when Z didn't follow, we left.

16aqs7c.png

Corrupt Pures Squash Enemy

We heard that Hostility were fighting Enemy and by the time we got there, HI were already pushing NME towards single. We rushed it and chased the remaining NME members into Moss Giants, where they logged out and ended their 6 kills, half an hour trip. LOL

16aqs7c.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

We logged into vents in which Zenith logged in right underneath us. We one banged the first few who logged in and kept on them with our melee putting as much pressure as they could take. We eventually started pushing them north when TLP crashed so we left.

16aqs7c.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Final Ownage Elite Ft. TLP, Z, MM

We got a planned PKRI with FOE down a few opts but they were blind sided by TLP a few seconds before we could rush. We logged in and ran towards Corp and immediately started focusing on whoever was there, at the time it was TLP. TLP felt the pressure on both sides by FOE and CP in which they ran west into Moss Giants.

After pushing TLP out of the battlefield, Zenith rushed and the cluster continued. We kept shifting so we wouldn't be the clan caught in the middle, which worked well until MM decided to crash.

16aqs7c.png

After a 2 hour long Pk Trip, Corrupt Pures decided to end their night of domination and butt rape. Special shout out to our boys over there in the Green for coming out week in and week out, giving us free loot and letting us end them in under half an hour! The punishments shall continue my friends haha!

16aqs7c.png

.: Corrupt Pictures :.

l00t.png

gfe.png

79420614.png

120922222442.png

120922222612.png

JquUS.png

WoFPi.png

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

lold when you rushed at the same time as eop

pretty sure you guys were fighting for a while before we sniped the mains out of your fight lol. Anyways you got slayed August 4th so its all good.

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

gj on your trip CP, shame you can't go without flaming though. and you wonder why we don't give you fights :rolleyes:

inb4 "L[]L WITTY U R SO WITTY. WE DUN GIEF U FITE CUZ U SAWK LAWL@@@@"

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

lold when you rushed at the same time as eop

pretty sure you guys were fighting for a while before we sniped the mains out of your fight lol. Anyways you got slayed August 4th so its all good.

y u so defensive bro =] just same to say good trip and nice pull =]

27197934.jpg

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

u were down 10? we didnt have 36...

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

gratz on gr8 pull and trip

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011