Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe dance round the wild gangnam style... some clans got arched eye brows.

walli

2yuc9bc.png

Well today saw foe's weekly saturday trip and we had 30 or so excellent warriors. We started off the trip with massing with the #xfactor where we saw some talent and some disappointments, the thrill of bootcamp auditions got us fired up.

After our Xfactor warm up we set out and spent the first part of our trip doing what us brits do best.. boiling a liquid substance.
However, instead of boiling water to make a fine cup of green tea we were boiling MM's blood as their faces were as pink as their capes and their eyes brows as arched as the macdonalds sign that d4rk mayhem has postered on his bedroom wall.

We as they like to put it... 'teased da noobs'. With them pulling as high as all pure clans but scared to fight anybody and scared to fight us cleanly 1 v 1 with a 1 def cap as pures should be... the amount of their mithril armour was disgusting ******* mains.

Therefore we simply just kept hopping around and dancing around the wild gangnam style and mm couldnt get close. Their frustration was hilarious and their anger was pitiful.

NEVER GUNNA GET THIS NEVER GUNNA GET THIS ALALALLALALALAL
CUDNT EVEN KILL THIS MUG.

120922170502.png

0.png

After ruining most of MM's trip and wasting their pull we arranged a fight with tlp, we pretty much ruined them and 1 banged gotchoback for trying to snipe me. Some clans crashed (prob mm they were still mad) so we dipped knowing we own.

Then we were meant to fight CP but tlp rocked up, after we 1 banged blue lights through his rune armour we beat up tlp, then beat up cp and essentially slapped them both about until some more clans crashed (prob mm still mad and scared of fi and eop at this point still) so we dipped knowing that we own.

120922213841.png

120922214133.png

120922222619.png

fxtlw.png

After clearly dominating the wild, Tlp wanted to run to clanwars thinking it could save them as their home gorund territory. Obviously this is not the case as through all of dissy's moaning about rules we let them have what they want and then still slapped them silly.

We warmed up gangnam style, we had a dance and limbered up the jointed ready to throw our scims about and ride tlp like invisible horses.

As you can see, domination.

ayn4D.png

2LRw8.png

120922224348.png

bnehY.png

120922232313.png

Bn5hG.png

DMZ86.png

30 man pull and we had more fun than you... how angry are you right now?

Join the elites today, anything less and you should have joined mm.

#TEAM-WALLI

30 pull, did i read that correctly? o.O

gj on the trip though FOE, looks like you had a lot of fun :-P

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

good **** guys, looks like u had fun today

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

looked fun, gratz!

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

you didn't "beat" up anyone lol, both CP and FOE focused on TLP when they crashed our pkri. Z/MM crashed shortly after because apparently your locs are as easy to get as canoeing to moss giants is. Calm your ego down Walter.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...wtopic=33566803

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Did you say clearly winning in wild?

I think you missed the run ins where we were winning before MM crashed.

TLP was winning with FOE and CP ***** footing around, then Z came and TLP still stayed, and MM rushed finally pushing TLP away....

And clanwars...First round was l0l. Beat your down, second round was obv harder, down 5-6 if you didn't win I would have l0l'ed, last round was just poorly started by us.

To say you dominated, hardly a valid argument. Expected a better topic tbh.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png