Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

'MPC' to 'HPC'

-Matty-

I don't like to categorize clans into MPC and HPC. LPC/HPC have their certain categorizations but at the end of the day we're all competiting as pure clans.

For one thing that can be argued as an "MPC", MPCs have a smaller core of members and generally do not move up into the bigger pulls unless there is a surge. For example, EOP/Fi/MM/Foe/TLP have always had a big sized memberbase, however, CP/NME/Hi/Z/EF/E/Hz/W etc.. have medium sized member bases. Now, surges do happen, "MPCs" do begin to compete with HPCs, but at the end of the day, they will probably fall back down because of the amount of unreliable members in their surge, for example, CP vs EOP, NME vs EOP, and that's all I can really think of lol. If a clan closes into you, they will most likely end up leaving, or the base will stick together and go off elsewhere. You may keep some, adding to your core, but generally most do not stick around. Now there are also bandwagon members, who hop along clans when they're doing well. For example, CP's surge up to 100 pulls, NME's month of terror in May and other moments when they hit 70+, Hi when we hit 50ish with xL closing and people joining, Z at their peak, etc. NME used to have a big memberbase and still do, but they have a lot of inactive members and shizzle I guess. Zenith are probably the only clan right now of all of them I think drifting into becoming one of those bigger clans. I think all of the "MPCs" can grow, but they don't. They are limited by their effort, and why go for #1 when you can just have fun? That's a lot of people's thoughts. CP beat Fi in a fullout and CP are considered an MPC by many people, just shows a clan can step up but probably prefers not to or doesn't have the ACTIVE member base to.

At the end of the day we are all just clans, but are divided by the base of members and applicants per day, etc. Hopefully I didn't ramble on too much but maybe you guys might get my point. There are medium-sized memberbases and large-sized memberbases.

I think I went overboard.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

hpc is good clan

mpc is decent clan

lpc is not as decent clan

inb4 lpcs flame me for stating le facts. Listen, you can't consider yourself an overall decent clan when only the small minority wants to join your clan(IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE ALL HAVING FUN...wow i could make a totally messed up analogy but i'll refrain, but lets just say ignorance is bliss). Foe,FI, MM are good clans making many people want to join them making them pull higher!!!

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

It used to mean low lvl mid lvl and high lvl then it became low pulling mid pulling and high pulling (although for the lpc until recently it still meant low level tbh because lpc's used to pull decently high for a while with low lvls)

Basically what it means now is something like this:

If you're HPC it's because you've been established from legacy to stay firm in your place, you usually pull what MPC's pull on average when you're slumping (EOP pulling 35-45s when clans like Zenith pull that on a good weekend)

If you're MPC it's because you're a clan with potential to fight for #1 IF you somehow get hype and members join your clan to help you pull to their level, you most likely don't have the experienced MEMBERS (not experience in high opt fights, it's JUST the members so stop thinking you guys are good callers it's just the quantity in quality if that makes sense) but just as uncommon it is for a HPC to slump you don't really see a MPC peak to high pulls very often, so they stay on their average pulls of 30-45s

LPC I don't really pay attention to, but that's because they've changed so much this past year that I honestly don't even know what they are anymore lol

Basically HPC: old clan MPC: clan that will never stay in the top 4 for more than a month LPC : ???

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Technically speaking, an MPC would be a clan that pulls in the "middle" of the ladder in pure clanning. Or even a clan whose levels are in the middle of the ladder in pure clanning.

I don't know about when these titles were made but I don't think they apply today at all. Every clan has high levels now, and pulls aren't a choice to remain in a certain league.

For example; An actual LPC would be clans like Resurgence, NME when it first opened, etc who had combat caps on their levels so they purposely limit themselves to stay in that low level league.

The same can be applied to categorizing clans by pulls but in this case, no clan purposely limits their pulls to remain in a certain league. You don't see clans like CP, Hi, etc closing their applications and stopping efforts to recruit so they don't go above the accepted limit of an MPC. (only used CP, hi as examples because I can't really think of other clans that are considered MPC by others on this site).

I think its just that you're good or you're bad. If you pull high you're doing something right, so you're doing good. If you're pulling low or sub-par, you're just not doing good in terms of the whole pure clanning scene. Whether your clan is a success is completely relative to you. I'm just speaking in technical terms, just clarifying this before a lot of people start getting into detail about how good their clan is and how bad other clans are

edit; shit this came out long... tldr's are completely understandable

Y7NnK.png

I don't like to categorize clans into MPC and HPC. LPC/HPC have their certain categorizations but at the end of the day we're all competiting as pure clans.

For one thing that can be argued as an "MPC", MPCs have a smaller core of members and generally do not move up into the bigger pulls unless there is a surge. For example, EOP/Fi/MM/Foe/TLP have always had a big sized memberbase, however, CP/NME/Hi/Z/EF/E/Hz/W etc.. have medium sized member bases. Now, surges do happen, "MPCs" do begin to compete with HPCs, but at the end of the day, they will probably fall back down because of the amount of unreliable members in their surge, for example, CP vs EOP, NME vs EOP, and that's all I can really think of lol. If a clan closes into you, they will most likely end up leaving, or the base will stick together and go off elsewhere. You may keep some, adding to your core, but generally most do not stick around. Now there are also bandwagon members, who hop along clans when they're doing well. For example, CP's surge up to 100 pulls, NME's month of terror in May and other moments when they hit 70+, Hi when we hit 50ish with xL closing and people joining, Z at their peak, etc. NME used to have a big memberbase and still do, but they have a lot of inactive members and shizzle I guess. Zenith are probably the only clan right now of all of them I think drifting into becoming one of those bigger clans. I think all of the "MPCs" can grow, but they don't. They are limited by their effort, and why go for #1 when you can just have fun? That's a lot of people's thoughts. CP beat Fi in a fullout and CP are considered an MPC by many people, just shows a clan can step up but probably prefers not to or doesn't have the ACTIVE member base to.

At the end of the day we are all just clans, but are divided by the base of members and applicants per day, etc. Hopefully I didn't ramble on too much but maybe you guys might get my point. There are medium-sized memberbases and large-sized memberbases.

I think I went overboard.

respect

efsig.png

the terms have been juggled around a lot.

From my perspective i think that:

LPC's - Clans that have lower cb caps, have lower pulls and usually dont have any addy but some mith and black (NME back in the day)

MPC's - Clans of medium ranged pulls that usually consist of a lot of mith and addy

HPC's - Clans that pull a hell of a lot, usually have addy daddys here and there, but dont need to many since they can rely on their pull to dominate in the wild

This is MY OPINION but as we all know, others will have different opinions ;o

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

LPC's - Clans that have lower cb caps, have lower pulls and usually dont have any addy but some mith and black (NME back in the day)

MPC's - Clans of medium ranged pulls that usually consist of a lot of mith and addy (CP)

HPC's - Clans that pull a hell of a lot, usually have addy daddys here and there, but dont need to many since they can rely on their pull to dominate in the wild (FOE, EOP, FI, MM)

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

MPC's - Clans of medium ranged pulls that usually consist of a lot of mith and addy

HPC's - Clans that pull a hell of a lot, usually have addy daddys here and there, but dont need to many since they can rely on their pull to dominate in the wild

fi/eop/tlp have ton of addy daddys, foe have a ton of turm

i think the only clan not reliant on their defense is probably mm because they simply don't use it.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I have always been under the impression these were actually formed more when we had the BH craters and/or around PCL times.

The LPC would be the lil cuties without 80 stats who were low combat to get in low crater. These still somewhat exist with clans hanging onto the 85- cb limitations to their clans.

The HPC were clans with the reqs of 85-90+ stats, the big named clans who had maxed members and generally high averages and also pulled well. So essentially were the higher clans and the big dogs.

The MPC were just the **** clans who generally still had pretty high reqs some even same as the higher clans but were generally always made or led by complete dipshits and hense forth never pulled well so instead of trying to compete with the clans who average and req wise were in their category they just classed themselves as below them to make themselves feel better when they hit lilguy clans or as an excuse for when they got feasted on by the big guys.

#TEAM-WALLI

I have always been under the impression these were actually formed more when we had the BH craters and/or around PCL times.

The LPC would be the lil cuties without 80 stats who were low combat to get in low crater. These still somewhat exist with clans hanging onto the 85- cb limitations to their clans.

The HPC were clans with the reqs of 85-90+ stats, the big named clans who had maxed members and generally high averages and also pulled well. So essentially were the higher clans and the big dogs.

The MPC were just the **** clans who generally still had pretty high reqs some even same as the higher clans but were generally always made or led by complete dipshits and hense forth never pulled well so instead of trying to compete with the clans who average and req wise were in their category they just classed themselves as below them to make themselves feel better when they hit lilguy clans or as an excuse for when they got feasted on by the big guys.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

titanj.png

fi/eop/tlp have ton of addy daddys, foe have a ton of turm

i think the only clan not reliant on their defense is probably mm because they simply don't use it.

not entirely true, a lot of them got def to wear mith

#TEAM-WALLI