Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Sunday Pk Trip ft. Enormity x2

SHlNY

what is that kdr l0l

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

David one day you need to hop off enemy's ****. Enemy has done more than CP ever will so don't think your the better clan. Sure Toxine and Onyx are great leaders but enemy is and will be the better clan so david just f*ck off

saw your sig and didn't take your reply serious :teehee:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

David one day you need to hop off enemy's ****. Enemy has done more than CP ever will so don't think your the better clan. Sure Toxine and Onyx are great leaders but enemy is and will be the better clan so david just f*ck off

Don't worry BvG introduced him to the pure world from leet tactics about 2-3 weeks ago.

Y7NnK.png

NME has never achieved #1

NME has never won a fullout

NME hasn't been open for even a quarter long as CP has

are you retarded, or do I need to say more?

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

Don't worry BvG introduced him to the pure world from leet tactics about 2-3 weeks ago.

Alex.. I was never in leet tactics ever and honestly your 11 so what would you know about the pure community

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

Alex.. I was never in leet tactics ever and honestly your 11 so what would you know about the pure community

facepalm

i am the infamous young alexwaar

Y7NnK.png

And what that might be? like ruin their members accounts by turning 35 def? and getting slumped oh yee nice trip nme o wait...

you've been open for 6 years and are a replica of tlp, havent accomplished anything lmao

u pull 18 to p2p trips & 35 to f2p pretty sure sovereign do better than that

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

you've been open for 6 years and are a replica of tlp, havent accomplished anything lmao

oh big boy, it just goes without saying that you and your little nerd gang are just in an entirely different league to the rest of us

tsk tsk

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

pm me when you win a matched opts fight

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png