Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mercy's unofficial beatdown of clans

Braiden

EmkUg.png

forumsbutton.pngmidbutton.pngmlbutton.png

Today Mercy setout with very interesting UNOFFICIAL pk trip. With a peak of 35 for an unofficial trip and slaughter of **** clans, we couldn't be more impressed of the work we did!

Shoutout to Leet for being a telecommunications expert and a sales rep at India TC. Also for needing more members

13:48 - "Leet" pokes you: yo unmtue get sv here please
13:48 - "Leet" pokes you: we dropped numbers

Atc3i.png

With a bit of a slow start, we asked Activation for a PKri, but we were hit on login by UL, down by about 15-20
None the less we did great considering the OPT's
121007045448.png
Thanks for the fight UL

Atc3i.png

After a very quick regroup, we set out for that run-in vs Activation again, UL decided to crash so we smashed both clans

121007051253.png

121006114323.png

Thanks for the fights boys

Atc3i.png

After feeling more than happy smashing 2 clans, we found another clan, wreckless by the looks of it, before I go any further it's spelt "reckless" but yeah we decided to lay them cunts out and send em to edgeville as well.

121007051438.png

Atc3i.png

Some ********* main team or clan called terror decided to hit us near CA, they suffered like the rest RIP Terror, you will be missed, yet found unskulled in edgeville.

121007052500.png

121007052541.png

Let us know next time you guys want a fight and we will find you a way out )

Atc3i.png

Hence the laughter at all the LPC mains, we still had plenty more kick in us and got that 1 run-in that we wanted vs Activation
Very clean fight boys, hope to do it again next week

ScreenShot005-2.png

ScreenShot006-1.png

121007052941.png

121007053120.png

Great fight guys, very nice thanks for that one!

Atc3i.png

Onto the last "fight" red cape clan aka wreckless tried to hit us again, buttfucked brah
Oh yeah, and activation did a no armour fight against us for some reason, but yeah dominated that too

121007053346.png

121007053506.png

Thanks to all clans and whatever the **** terror is for the fights
And thanks for everyone who attended

mercyy.png
G3MVG.png

Some ********* main team or clan called terror decided to hit us near CA, they suffered like the rest RIP Terror, you will be missed, yet found unskulled in edgeville.

121007052500.png

121007052541.png

Let us know next time you guys want a fight and we will find you a way out )

Atc3i.png

#bricksquad