Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mercy minis Soverign

Sonics

Nice job mercy

I was watching the first to 50 vid and batman, or clan dude was going in and out of the portal till u kicked him he did it at least 15 times and still lost... l0l sad sv cheating vs lpcs... and still lose.

I dont know why anyone would wana be in their clan tbh they lose everything... and theyre leadership is so bad they cheat as hard ass possible but still lose... i dont get how you cheat 15 kills in a first to 50 vs an lpc and still lose... batman must honestly be the worst leader in history...

Gj mercy seemed solid

Nice job mercy

I was watching the first to 50 vid and batman, or clan dude was going in and out of the portal till u kicked him he did it at least 15 times and still lost... l0l sad sv cheating vs lpcs... and still lose.

I dont know why anyone would wana be in their clan tbh they lose everything... and theyre leadership is so bad they cheat as hard ass possible but still lose... i dont get how you cheat 15 kills in a first to 50 vs an lpc and still lose... batman must honestly be the worst leader in history...

Gj mercy seemed solid

Stfu, go jump of a bridge. By the way, learn to actually make a sentence.

Nice job mercy

Gj mercy seemed solid

Stfu, go jump of a bridge. By the way, learn to actually make a sentence.

So, im confused do you want me to jump off a bridge or make a sentence?

I just dont get what it will take for your clan to compete with anyone...

Nice job mercy

Gj mercy seemed solid

look at the title it says "MINI"

chill out smart-as5

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Nice job mercy

Gj mercy seemed solid

chill out smart-as5

L0l i'm just making sure everyone knows they CHEATED in the mini and still lost adding 15 kills to their side by their horrid leader going in and out..

They always lose in wild

They ALWAYS lose in preps

they just lose its so annoying learn to win something jeeze goshhhh

Nice job mercy

Gj mercy seemed solid

chill out smart-as5

L0l i'm just making sure everyone knows they CHEATED in the mini and still lost adding 15 kills to their side by their horrid leader going in and out..

They always lose in wild

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A MINI-WAR

did you get it yet?

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Nice job mercy

Gj mercy seemed solid

chill out smart-as5

They always lose in wild

No one gives a crap. Every topic that involves Sv you just flame them. Just get out.

Nice job mercy

Gj mercy seemed solid

chill out smart-as5

They always lose in wild

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A MINI-WAR

did you get it yet?

Yea they cheated in it and lost it l0l

Dat swordfish

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"