Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday Trip

Jax Teller

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are we coming to where we brag about when we started playing this game

i swear some of you kids are ******* losers irl

Define loser, everyone has different perceptions of what a 'loser' is. Some people think that people that sleep with girls everyday and smoke weed all day are cool, whilst others deem them as losers because they are doing nothing productive and they're in a perpetuating cycle of destruction and will amount to nothing in life.

son, instead of worrying about how much longer you've played this game over another individual you need to step outside, you defined loser in the question itself

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

what are we coming to where we brag about when we started playing this game

i swear some of you kids are ******* losers irl

Define loser, everyone has different perceptions of what a 'loser' is. Some people think that people that sleep with girls everyday and smoke weed all day are cool, whilst others deem them as losers because they are doing nothing productive and they're in a perpetuating cycle of destruction and will amount to nothing in life.

son, instead of worrying about how much longer you've played this game over another individual you need to step outside, you defined loser in the question itself

I step outside everyday to either go to university or go to work, no you can't define loser everyone has their own perception of what a loser is. It's like saying think like the right thinking member of society, who is the right thinking member of society? Everyone has their own perception of the right thinking member of society.

titanj.png

Well guys, I suppose by using MM's logic we've firmly taken our place as #1 even if our abilities are improved due to the fact we have green suits of armor and a nice turmoil prayer. We simply have way too many high level accounts in our clan; although, we don't allow anything more than essentially every clan aside from MM do as well. Perhaps it's MM's fault that they limit themselves this way, and maybe, just maybe, we shouldn't let their hardcore insults about our defence levels bother us. Instead, we should encourage them to not stop believing and to hold on to that feeling despite their limiting of themselves clearly causing them to whine uncontrollably on our topics.

15zs5ro.jpg

didn't feel like fighting main clans today

or didnt feel like getting smashed by the #1 p2p/f2p pure clan today :o

you mean what you did for the past 2 years? but you wouldn't know.

Also, if MM decided to get turmoil there would be 1-2 people who would leave pamniac what you said is just your opinion and just an idiotic one.

last poll i saw on my spy it was over 40%

It's funny cause we never had a poll

Well guys, I suppose by using MM's logic we've firmly taken our place as #1 even if our abilities are improved due to the fact we have green suits of armor and a nice turmoil prayer. We simply have way too many high level accounts in our clan; although, we don't allow anything more than essentially every clan aside from MM do as well. Perhaps it's MM's fault that they limit themselves this way, and maybe, just maybe, we shouldn't let their hardcore insults about our defence levels bother us. Instead, we should encourage them to not stop believing and to hold on to that feeling despite their limiting of themselves clearly causing them to whine uncontrollably on our topics.

k0 lmfao

Also, if MM decided to get turmoil there would be 1-2 people who would leave pamniac what you said is just your opinion and just an idiotic one.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png