Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday Trip

Jax Teller

It's really sad to see how pure community is changing.

It all started in Wild, and all will end in CLW.

It should be fun, competing each other, but seeing every clan in CLW, just shows how weak your clan is, how worried about their kdr they are. Haven't saw this dominance in while, when one clan can push TOP5 clans back to CLW, not in single, but in CLW...

It's isn't about propoganding how FI is good, better than other clans #1 n ****, it just shows, that you quitted compete with us. I'm dissapointed.

Maartinsh.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like ppl are just starving fi of action hoping they slump again

what were other clans pulls?

ppl seem to stop caring now that rs will be dead in 2 months

No one had a pull anywhere near to Fi. Probably 25-30 less.

I had a fun trip with Foe.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

It should be fun, competing each other, but seeing every clan in CLW, just shows how weak your clan is, how worried about their kdr they are. Haven't saw this dominance in while, when one clan can push TOP5 clans back to CLW, not in single, but in CLW...

It's isn't about propoganding how FI is good, better than other clans #1 n ****, it just shows, that you quitted compete with us. I'm dissapointed.

No idiot what's the point of even trying to fight down ~40? Fi would avoid it too back when MM was pulling 80s and foe/fi 50-60s. Tell me would fi fight foe/mm down 40?

Lol at havoc acting big cause they don't have noone pulling 2x their opts hunting them or anyone bothering to crash their little 20v20s in the wild. Even if Foe/MM/TLP/ asked for a fight you guys would decline

No idiot what's the point of even trying to fight down ~40? Fi would avoid it too back when MM was pulling 80s and foe/fi 50-60s. Tell me would fi fight foe/mm down 40?

Lol at havoc acting big cause they don't have noone pulling 2x their opts hunting them or anyone bothering to crash their little 20v20s in the wild. Even if Foe/MM/TLP/ asked for a fight you guys would decline

We asked for à 2v1 ur ***** leaders declined

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Implying clans went to clanwars for action solely due to fi is quite a generous approach by fi members but expected. The primary reason was because no clan could fight any other clan due to log in glitches and the general poor and awful performance of jagex servers whilst in the wild and no matter how good of a spy you have it doesnt fix that.

however, since this is obviously all about fi... perhaps i be so bold as to make a request that next time you turn up to the grotto you come suitably equip.

I will provide as follows for the coming weeks.

1hwYF.png

and because im not an inconsiderate *******, i got you this young addy daddy

1hwYd.jpg

Kind Regards,

Walli

#TEAM-WALLI

Implying clans went to clanwars for action solely due to fi is quite a generous approach by fi members but expected. The primary reason was because no clan could fight any other clan due to log in glitches and the general poor and awful performance of jagex servers whilst in the wild and no matter how good of a spy you have it doesnt fix that.

however, since this is obviously all about fi... perhaps i be so bold as to make a request that next time you turn up to the grotto you come suitably equip.

I will provide as follows for the coming weeks.

1hwYF.png

and because im not an inconsiderate *******, i got you this young addy daddy

1hwYd.jpg

Kind Regards,

Walli

mm is already #1 p2p/f2p and smashing ur clan in matched opts whilst 90 % of ur clan is in addy, another 9 % in mith and the occasional 1% which consist of two or so monk robe kids u all flame to get def or be booted

imagine if mm got def, game would be 2 ez

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

We asked for à 2v1 ur ***** leaders declined

Yeah cause foe/mm would work so well together man! Lmao! Not even mentioning how ****** the server was. Sucksyou had a boring trip xD

man fi and their 4n pw brigade are about as dumb as a ******* brick

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

Sorry i missed this trip.

looked like we had a epic pull :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

mm is already #1 p2p/f2p and smashing ur clan in matched opts whilst 90 % of ur clan is in addy, another 9 % in mith and the occasional 1% which consist of two or so monk robe kids u all flame to get def or be booted

every1 would leave mm if they got def so stfu idiot your slump will be worse if mm accept turmoil pures

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

every1 would leave mm if they got def so stfu idiot your slump will be worse if mm accept turmoil pures

no slump could match yours

making shapes in clan wars, f2p saturday inners lmfa0 oh my dayzzzz

uhhh who are you again v_v

nHyBA.png

any1 else wanna see this mayhem guy on tinychat hanging from his room light?

avatar consist of you without a shirt whilst a guy sits on your lap

impressive cropping skills to say the least

Doesn't have anything to do with this :rolleyes:

What happened last time you got chased by bigger clans? You bitched and moaned and went to clan wars too. lol

Doesn't have anything to do with this :rolleyes:

What happened last time you got chased by bigger clans? You bitched and moaned and went to clan wars too. lol

no lol last time a clan with 2x our numbers chased us around is when foe promoted their youtube manager to leader and we still had more fun than they did

nHyBA.png