Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The next 100v100 F2P

fi gotta get all on to rely on all dat addy lmfao

they'd get destroyed in a 100vs100 1 def p2p/f2p no doubt

barely beat eop in f2p, they're a joke lol

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup that's why we need our adamant to compete with the mighty mayhem makers!

titanj.png

speak it how i see it, nothin but the truth sonnie

theres a reason 55 of your average 60 man pull on weekends is over 35 def whilst the other 5 are in monk robes leaking to korrawi because how bad they are being flamed/threatening to be booted

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

I assume it would be MM vs Foe either server. No one else would declare on Mm F2P and no one else would declare on Foe P2P.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

speak it how i see it, nothin but the truth sonnie

theres a reason 55 of your average 60 man pull on weekends is over 35 def whilst the other 5 are in monk robes leaking to korrawi because how bad they are being flamed/threatening to be booted

70/75 pull*

titanj.png

**** f2p fullouts haven't seen a 1v1 p2p fullout in 2012 i don't believe

let's see some of that

Foe had one vs Mm in wild. They both pulled over 100, I think.

Foe pulled ~130.

I think it will be MM vs Fi. Although Fi said on the saturday topic they wouldn't do it in clan wars because they'd get DDoS'd although they'd do it in the wild. Yeh logic.

I would love a Foe vs MM F2P fullout, one last time. Although we need our pulls to pick up before we can get close to that.

you guys don't even accept our p2p fullout so until you prove yourself soz mates need to beat eop cp and tlp

**** f2p fullouts haven't seen a 1v1 p2p fullout in 2012 i don't believe

let's see some of that

Foe had one vs Mm in wild. They both pulled over 100, I think.

Foe pulled ~130.

I think it will be MM vs Fi. Although Fi said on the saturday topic they wouldn't do it in clan wars because they'd get DDoS'd although they'd do it in the wild. Yeh logic.

I would love a Foe vs MM F2P fullout, one last time. Although we need our pulls to pick up before we can get close to that.

you guys don't even accept our p2p fullout so until you prove yourself soz mates need to beat eop cp and tlp

I think our ml for Runehead is 80ish now with all people removed, so yeah, like I said our pulls are low so there'd be no way in hell we'd accept/declare.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

it's hard not to say mm vs. fi, at the moment i don't think many (if any?) other clans could get the 100, and anyways nothing would be as interesting as mm vs. fi

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

stop saying mm vs fi

Fi declined the fullout vs MM. They know they'll get smacked without their addy and it was proven when they lost in the pct when mm lost like 3 people out of 50.

I laugh at idiots like you, you seriously think we are like ''are we going to win without adamant armour?'' that's ******** lmfao. And we're talking about a 100v100 full out and you're using a 50v50 prep to say you would probably win. Please shut up, and have the balls to fight us on the weekends

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

stop saying mm vs fi

Fi declined the fullout vs MM. They know they'll get smacked without their addy and it was proven when they lost in the pct when mm lost like 3 people out of 50.

I laugh at idiots like you, you seriously think we are like ''are we going to win without adamant armour?'' that's ******** lmfao. And we're talking about a 100v100 full out and you're using a 50v50 prep to say you would probably win. Please shut up, and have the balls to fight us on the weekends

k0 l0l.

Who do you think it will be?: Fi vs MM F2P

What result do you predict? : 3-0 Fi. Mm won't even fight us in wildy and are no where near our members quality in either server, while Mm scum members have the worst quality in pure clanning. Doubt MM will have the balls to declare on us since anytime a clan is doing good they get scared (as seen they backed out of full outs vs eop and tlp LOL seriously..) w/e would be too easy anyway.. keep hiding from us in wildy pinkies ;)