Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith eating Feces

BatmansCorrupt

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob dicking zenith :)

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

I didnt actually go with s but they invited me for their trip and i qced there fc with 49 in it u had a big plus on z... and your kdr was horrid.

Why was s inviting terror and yr and other clans for help? There already 2 clans!

I didnt actually go with s but they invited me for their trip and i qced there fc with 49 in it u had a big plus on z... and your kdr was horrid.

Why was s inviting terror and yr and other clans for help? There already 2 clans!

get the screenshot or shut up.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

get the screenshot or shut up.

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

this is the only truth about this topic.

Only people commenting on this video is #Zenith Critics and Sv kids who just always post on any topic they win or lose anyway ...

I am not trying to flame or anything but that is the truth .. I mean 79 deaths and 130 kills to Zenith ... there is nothing to argue about there ... you just cannot argue. Just admit you fought the best clan and despite your efforts you lose to the best MPC clan and there is no question about it ..

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A FLAME OR TROLL ... if you want to reply and troll and flame im going to ignore you ... if you type like a human being ill discuss with you.