Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror's Monday/Tuesday preps

sithlord

Terror's Monday/Tuesday preps

We have had a lot of preps in the last two days, decided I would just do a topic of them all in one. I am not going to write starting and ending ops for all of these because it would take forever.

Terror vs EF

We started out this week of preps with EF. We won the first round pretty convincingly, and ef came out strong in the second round and beat us. Then the final round we ended up taking the win for a 2-1 prep victory. There was some confusion about this EF prep's rules on both sides. Not going to flame or post pictures of all of this, respect to EF, and they wanted a RM on Wednesday and we have gladly accepted it.

Terror 2, EF 1

Terror vs YR

After YR blew us off on Saturday and wasted our double xp weekend time when they were supposed to be prepping us we decided to ask for another prep. They did not blow us off this time and showed up, long story short the score was 3-0, thanks for the prep!

Terror 3, YR 0

Terror vs PT

YR left and a mains clan called PT (pure tanks) wanted to prep us with a 1 def cap. We decided we might as well do it and we beat them the first two rounds without losing more than 2 either round, the third round we told them not to drop, little did we know they had rune armor on for it, we came out on top giving them a plus 2 with rune armor lol.. Main point of this was just for fun, thanks for the fight pt ;p

Terror 3, PT 0

Terror vs UL

We then decided we would prep UL a bit later than our usual time period, but we were able to pull 26 to this prep. I am not going to flame about this at all, but there seemed to be a great deal of confusion with this prep because it seemed to be a lot of re-challanges at the start. However when the fights finally became going we won the first 2 pretty convincingly.

Terror 2, UL 0

Terror vs PT (Again)

PT wanted to fight us again, so we did. Seemed more like a full out but we let them just use however many they had vs our 18 strong warriors. First round they had 24 to our 18, and we were able to take the win. Then they had a plus 10 on us 28v18 and we brought it down to 9 for them, but they were able to take us with the plus 10. Finally in the run in we ended up winning the prep. Lol thanks for the fight pt ;p

Terror 2, PT 1

Other vids coming up soon, and thanks to everyone who fought us, and we'll see you tomorrow EF for the rematch! :D

gj vs EF :NULL:

I understand why you give us special mention. Obviously unexpected.

because EF was their best competition , UL and PT were obv easier. maybe next time you should think before posting :whistling:

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

gj vs EF :NULL:

I understand why you give us special mention. Obviously unexpected.

because EF was their best competition , UL and PT were obv easier. maybe next time you should think before posting :whistling:

Tbh YR was the easiest fight no flame intended lol