Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back to pure

walli

1 def will be the must have when eoc comes.

Most of you wont quit regardless of what you say as it will be good.

clanning will live on and if not be better, more complex and more enjoyable.

I have tested the beta and kept an eye on the updates, 1 def will be the best thing where pures are concerned so clans will essentially have to revert back to 1-10 def.

40 defence is potentially the most OP account however, the only problem is with the combat update that comes with it 40 def accounts wont be able to attack 1 def pure until like level 50 if at all in the wild so yea...

Mains 50 def or above will in all reality never be able to attack pures unless they have next to no offensive stats.

The game will be entirely split between pure and main communities whether you view that as good or bad is your call.

I would start botting up a second 1 def account though if you dont have one... just a heads up

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will essentially be a less complex version of wow but imo better than what it is at the moment.

Will have a lot more potential to the game also.

When it comes to pvp and warring though its going to change things up with the abilities, i think you will find people having more roles within the clan when it comes to warring, depending on their account and preferences.

#TEAM-WALLI

Got mine going atm h3h3

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

so since most pures will have a 99 stat and 1 def, i find it possible to have clan fights in varrock wild (lol), maybe chaos altar to allow some def variations (im 9 def, it might be too high for eoc)

Clan combats will be between 102 and 112 if reqs were to move to 1-10 def

102 and 122 for 1-20 def (20 def is kinda of pointless in eoc imo now they boosted hp for 1 def but still workable)

102 and 132 for 1-30 def. As you can see a 30 cb lvl gap... it wont be subtle its a straight up one lot are 102 and the rest are 132 so it will be make a mess of things. Plus the 30 def will get ruined by mains and rune pures easily whilst the 1 def cant be touched in the wild pretty much

#TEAM-WALLI

Are you saying 1 def will be better for clanning or 1v1?

Clanning and also you won't be able to fight mains in 1v1, it will strictly be pures vs pures due to the 30 combat difference between 1 and 30 defence.

In other terms, if your 1 def stay 1 def, if not make a 1 def account :)

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

I don't get it, i tried 1def and it was just pures hitting 1000s on each other with simple items like g2h, found it alot easier to pk on my 30def account, although people were still hitting 2500s on me almost 1hitting..

imready.png

If it is worth coming back to and clans flourish, I have similar sentiments to Omni.

Just a shame I cba to train 99 att 99 str 99 mage since combat won't matter in that regards.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

imready.png

If it is worth coming back to and clans flourish, I have similar sentiments to Omni.

Just a shame I cba to train 99 att 99 str 99 mage since combat won't matter in that regards.

Join foe cutie, then you can kill Scott, I know you've always wanted too.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

imready.png

Join foe cutie, then you can kill Scott, I know you've always wanted too.

enemyo.png

;)

not as things stand

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

To try and answer a few questions

1 v 1 will be pretty much only fighting people the same def as you, or fighting people SLIGHTLY higher def but lower offensive stats. This is where im not entirely sure on how it will pan out because sure somebody with 20 or 3 def and their highest offensive stat at 80 will have more hp boost and other things from armour but will significantly do less damage so i think the 1 def would combo them out and wreck them.

So i stand by when it comes to 1 v 1 it will be 1 def fighting 1 def so it is just a matter of learning how to use your account and abilities and how to tank it.

as for clanning, again if clans choose to keep up to higher defence levels will be so crap in the sense that you will have 2 clans within one. a high cb unit and a low cb unit. All it then takes is for clans to be smart about picking where they fight and ur screwed and mains will effect the 30 def still where as 1 def will not be touched.

So 1 def will be better for clanning and 1 v 1 imo.

Dont worry too much about maxing your account. The beauty of the Eoc is quite simply you only really need to be good in one thing.

You can in reality choose to be a ranger/mager/melee. The way the abilities are and so on blah blah each person will somewhat have their role and they will only be using one offensive style. So in essence you will have three units, the magers, rangers and melee and each has slightly different roles based on their abilities and dps.

Bottom line though the most useful thing for 1 def in eoc is to get 99 range as rangers have some serious and nice DPS but also have the good binding abilities.

Your melee unit will have the huge ko power but are vunerable to binds

Your magers have some cute abilities with still some tasty dps however the biggest change comes with mage not being the best way to freeze somebody. all freeze spells only last for 5 seconds on people now. Range binds can last 10 i believe if not a little more not 100% on this.

Going to be different how tactics and teamwork will come into it.

when will it come?

no idea but i hope it is sooner rather than later now. Rs has run its course and is too reptative and boring now and is slowly decreasing, i think it needs eoc more than people think or want to believe.

#TEAM-WALLI