Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back to pure

walli

You make it sound quite enjoyable if it pans out as you described walli.

(assuming that clans adapt one way or another, so all being 1-10 defence)

I used to theorise on having a 100% melee unit. So say you have 50 people, 20 are all using melee whilst 30 use range. That way you can't easily combat their style as you'll be being hit by both range and melee.

However it could easily be countered as if you focus on the melee people inside you they are easy to pick out. They lose 10-15 people and you could have still most of your clan and just outnumber and destroy the outnumbered rangers. And that's without even having to think about coordinating who is 100% melee and not getting too split which in itself would be hard.

But I'm glad I used my last bit of motivation to chin 96-99 range on my baby pure once I got extreme range. Leaves me in good stead if I decide to come back after EOC update.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 def is ok anything over is gay once the EOC comes

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

I remember when I said I would quit when EoC comes out, and already made steps to do that.

*Elder*

GL if you wish to make a new account and play.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

yes my lilguy is strong

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I have already said foe will go back to 1-10 def with maybe exception to 20 see how it goes.

since most clans have leaks on our boards they can confirm ive told people to bot up second 1 def acc

#TEAM-WALLI

I have already said foe will go back to 1-10 def with maybe exception to 20 see how it goes.

since most clans have leaks on our boards they can confirm ive told people to bot up second 1 def acc

I hope they listen to you.

So in EOC it will be MM vs FOE alot, hopefully enough of your guys bot up accounts.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I hope they listen to you.

So in EOC it will be MM vs FOE alot, hopefully enough of your guys bot up accounts.

My Ranged level is 25.

I'm gunna get em!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.