Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We are going down with the ship! :(

Mayhem-

60 to a prep mother ****

yeah it was 45 minimum and we expected a pretty big 50vs50 sadly that was not the case but at least we didnt have 2 sit below 42

hit us up boss

been there done that

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Started in Wild, ends in CLW.

GJ on your trip! :)

Lol gj repeating everything your leaders tell you man. Shame you only started becoming relevant in the wild again in 2012, when the wild was already dead lolz

Stay starving man

prep fi

Personally, I don't see an issue in that - Declare on us, even though we have a couple of preps for this week already against pure clans so I'm not sure if we'd accept.. Try finding a week where don't have any organised against a pure clan, we'll probably give you guys a shot seeing as you're not doing that well against your competition Vr and Rsd. As for me, I always find it enjoyable testing our limits against clans that are in a different category.

Thanks and hopefully we can have a fight in near future =)

Started in Wild, ends in CLW.

GJ on your trip! :)

You just made yourself look like an idiot this was on friday lmao

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi