Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility Aim Full Force At Hazard

Hittin

prep Zenith MATCHED 30vs30 Min and beat em then that will be a show

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP be on our ***** always camping our topics. Anyways goodjob boys

Look who posted your topic, he just joined and he has more authority than you. Enjoy being a +1 Flat :c

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

CP be on our ***** always camping our topics. Anyways goodjob boys

Look who posted your topic, he just joined and he has more authority than you. Enjoy being a +1 Flat :c

More authority? Of course not. Even if he did, would I care? Of course not. Got too much going on irl to even care about some mid teen kid having more authority over me on some game that has gone to complete crap.

But for sure I'm not a +1. More like a +10. Still love your kirbs, you've just been brainwashed. cya round bub

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

prep us

They only prep P2p based clans in F2p to build dat hype :c make me sad

Seriously Kirby, who do you think you are? I like you for the most part. But you sit on pure warfare and camp topics, just to post stupid comments like this? We have preps vs MM and Fi tomorrow and Wednesday, respectively. We've prepped every clan, not just "p2p based ones to build dat hype". Clearly we're not the biggest or the best. But we have fun. People may say we flame too much, and i agree. Sometimes, it gets out of hand. But for the most part, our flames are in response to others flaming us on our site/in game/ts whatever.

I'd be glad to prep CP, but unfortunately it is not up to me to accept/ask for preps. Worry about your clan, we'll worry about ours.

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

prep us

Seriously Kirby, who do you think you are? I like you for the most part. But you sit on pure warfare and camp topics, just to post stupid comments like this? We have preps vs MM and Fi tomorrow and Wednesday, respectively. We've prepped every clan, not just "p2p based ones to build dat hype". Clearly we're not the biggest or the best. But we have fun. People may say we flame too much, and i agree. Sometimes, it gets out of hand. But for the most part, our flames are in response to others flaming us on our site/in game/ts whatever.

I'd be glad to prep CP, but unfortunately it is not up to me to accept/ask for preps. Worry about your clan, we'll worry about ours.

You started **** with cp for no reason just because u have a slight increase in pulls...but we all know whats going to happen...:)

sg33pj.jpg

bSHM3.png

GJ, surprised hittin didn't **** it up tho

l0l kid

Group: Clan Representative

That needs to be fixed...for sure

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Well I approached 3at and ``Ron for a prep but they said we couldn't pull.. so I asked for a 40v40 min. and they still said no. I hope we can prep some time

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

prep us

You started **** with cp for no reason just because u have a slight increase in pulls...but we all know whats going to happen...:)

you ok mate? all we did was fight u on saturday and u guys got mad and flipped out lmfao.

and to all cp saying we are scared to prep u or w.e , pretty sure we prepped u b4 and yes u guys r better than us in f2p matched. same goes to z

just stop making urselves look like retards camping every topic we make for no reason.

gj hi wish i was there.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

prep us

you ok mate? all we did was fight u on saturday and u guys got mad and flipped out lmfao.

and to all cp saying we are scared to prep u or w.e , pretty sure we prepped u b4 and yes u guys r better than us in f2p matched. same goes to z

just stop making urselves look like retards camping every topic we make for no reason.

gj hi wish i was there.

121105231326.png

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png