Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All clans out there

Sefket

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp was the most diverse clan i've ever been apart of in terms of events, they always did something new each week like GWD, aussie trips etc

i find it especially entertaining when clans do stuff unrelated to rs, i.e tinychat , prank calls, etc.

one of the main reasons i stayed in NME for so long was because of the people who werent in the clan but were still apart of the community who played LoL a lot and i preferred that to doing **** like preps

but obviously some of the ideas i've seen above aren't gonna work out because half of the people in this community are like 13 years old and are about as mature as my left ********.

lol son he didnt ask for a life story o my lord

How in the world does that constitute to a life story, congratulations on proving him right, now he won't ever shut the **** up about it.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Lets have all the clans gather up on a saturday and just do something big like fight a mains clan

You don't need all clans for this. Med size main clans like P/Downfall/TK/CD/WL/CL etc. pull 20-30 people. You can fight that with 40-50 pures, provided that you have someone who knows how to call piles. I guess the reasons clans don't do this more is because of the tough competition, nobody wants to give rivals the edge of catching them off guard during a fight.

128250368099.gif

We could have a 2v2 tournament lool or a red vs blue wildy fight but this would probs get crashed by any pure clan not particioating in it

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Pretty sure Red vs Blue unless you schedule it outside of pw.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Lots planned, lots of changes, and lots of exciting things, not gonna mention any of it on this topic though, we like to keep our ideas to ourselves, because other clans will copy us like they always do. :P

thekingu.png

I always thought this would be hella funny, but it obviously isn't gonna happen. Imagine if when EoC came out, all pure clans said **** it, and turned into one GIANT main clan, pulling like 300+ people to trips, became #1 main clan ever on runescape, broke records, remained way ahead of all other clans, and basically slumped every main clan there is on runescape, then we closed.

#takeoverofpures.

Would be hella funny, RSC/Zybez people would never expect it. :P

thekingu.png

tlp was the most diverse clan i've ever been apart of in terms of events, they always did something new each week like GWD, aussie trips etc

i find it especially entertaining when clans do stuff unrelated to rs, i.e tinychat , prank calls, etc.

one of the main reasons i stayed in NME for so long was because of the people who werent in the clan but were still apart of the community who played LoL a lot and i preferred that to doing **** like preps

but obviously some of the ideas i've seen above aren't gonna work out because half of the people in this community are like 13 years old and are about as mature as my left ********.

lol son he didnt ask for a life story o my lord

How in the world does that constitute to a life story, congratulations on proving him right, now he won't ever shut the **** up about it.

^

I always thought this would be hella funny, but it obviously isn't gonna happen. Imagine if when EoC came out, all pure clans said **** it, and turned into one GIANT main clan, pulling like 300+ people to trips, became #1 main clan ever on runescape, broke records, remained way ahead of all other clans, and basically slumped every main clan there is on runescape, then we closed.

#takeoverofpures.

Would be hella funny, RSC/Zybez people would never expect it. :P

would be interesting lol, shame egos would get in the way :-P who would be the ranks, anyhow?

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

i just had a great idea, what if all the pure clans split into two teams, say, yellow and green, and then fought on a saturday to find out which of the two teams was stronger?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Corrupt pures have been having random Pkri's at night with other clans

The downfall to it is that no one else has the balls to do the same. We asked every clan for random wildy fights (30min cap, 1hr cap) and the only clan willing to fight us is MM.

We had a late night 30min cap pkri vs mm a few days ago, was actually really really fun. Just wish clans would accept more.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Corrupt pures have been having random Pkri's at night with other clans

The downfall to it is that no one else has the balls to do the same. We asked every clan for random wildy fights (30min cap, 1hr cap) and the only clan willing to fight us is MM.

We had a late night 30min cap pkri vs mm a few days ago, was actually really really fun. Just wish clans would accept more.

p2p and sure

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png