Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All clans out there

Sefket

Hi all you clans out there,

Do you have anything new coming for your clan in the next upcoming months? All clans do the same stuff and it gets boring. Anyone got a idea that they're going to do and promote their clan? Any events?

I ask this because it seems all clans do the same stuff for years now and I'm sure many people are bored of the same stuff. Or am I wrong?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets have all the clans gather up on a saturday and just do something big like fight a mains clan

Just seems so boring that all clans do is fight each other every weekend and just do preps during the week. It'd be nice to see something different.

EF has recently been partaking in more P2P events, it's new and many of the members seem quite excited by it

other than that nothing out of the ordinary for events, just yet ;P

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

EF has recently been partaking in more P2P events, it's new and many of the members seem quite excited by it

Took you two years

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Took you two years

nothing wrong with a 1 server clan trying to branch out in another server; you of all people should understand that.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

We pkay alot, do tinychat events, karaoke on ts. All fun stuff. We try and get pkris to change things up.

Would be nice to do a massive cluster **** where all clans try and take gdz or something but it's out of my hands.

Only so much a clan can do tbh except like GWD/KBD trips but they really arn't worth the time.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

P2P Preps, Run-ins, Mini's, and things of that sort never bore me. Even inners are sort of exciting sometimes.

F2P can be fun, but generally low opt F2P fights bore me. Anything below 40v40 honestly is just too easy, like laid back I guess.

Anytime big events are scheduled they usually end up being a failure. I like the simplicity of regular events. Things like fullouts, rvb, 2v2s, things like that always end up being not as much fun for me as a normal trip would be. So I'd rather just stick to the way things are.

qlmSOQW.png

P2P Preps, Run-ins, Mini's, and things of that sort never bore me. Even inners are sort of exciting sometimes.

F2P can be fun, but generally low opt F2P fights bore me. Anything below 40v40 honestly is just too easy, like laid back I guess.

Anytime big events are scheduled they usually end up being a failure. I like the simplicity of regular events. Things like fullouts, rvb, 2v2s, things like that always end up being not as much fun for me as a normal trip would be. So I'd rather just stick to the way things are.

Regarding big events, you can be right. It never hurts to try it out though.

the black people in EF get drunk and sing on ts, thats always fun

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Lets have all the clans gather up on a saturday and just do something big like fight a mains clan

Just seems so boring that all clans do is fight each other every weekend and just do preps during the week. It'd be nice to see something different.

So true, would be great if they do it.

tlp was the most diverse clan i've ever been apart of in terms of events, they always did something new each week like GWD, aussie trips etc

i find it especially entertaining when clans do stuff unrelated to rs, i.e tinychat , prank calls, etc.

one of the main reasons i stayed in NME for so long was because of the people who werent in the clan but were still apart of the community who played LoL a lot and i preferred that to doing **** like preps

but obviously some of the ideas i've seen above aren't gonna work out because half of the people in this community are like 13 years old and are about as mature as my left ********.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

tlp was the most diverse clan i've ever been apart of in terms of events, they always did something new each week like GWD, aussie trips etc

i find it especially entertaining when clans do stuff unrelated to rs, i.e tinychat , prank calls, etc.

one of the main reasons i stayed in NME for so long was because of the people who werent in the clan but were still apart of the community who played LoL a lot and i preferred that to doing **** like preps

but obviously some of the ideas i've seen above aren't gonna work out because half of the people in this community are like 13 years old and are about as mature as my left ********.

lol son he didnt ask for a life story o my lord

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Well MM keep declaring on FI to show who the real #1 Pure clan is but they keep declining. :]

ahahaha got em

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.