Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Plans

Scott

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess we'll have to wait and see, aye? seems as if a few of the HPC's would like fullouts with eachother, which would be nice to see for one last time. shame these days you can't have a fullout without foul play.

i have a feeling most people are just going to adapt to the EoC and move on; if clans close because of EoC i predict a lot of spin-off clans spawning from the ashes (member masks, really) of those clans

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Practicing LoL more for when this kills RS.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I hope clans dont full out, whats the point.

If you could get it done in 20-40 mins, but you take 90 minutes cause you have one side massing up more and spamming pointless ****.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

shud all turn into LoL clans and battle omg

pls team wit me marty chief plode dave prat

I'll beat you all

u wanna mass up 5 of ya nerds n fight my 5 nerds n we will c who will win eh loki

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Just gave EoC beta another shot, **** sucks ass LOL. Cbf to play once it's released, all I did was keep pressing number buttons until those ****** abilities worked.

It's no where near as engaging as the current combat system, like seriously you don't even have to click food now. Just keep pressing a number, and no more switching tabs and specing, etc, it's absolutely terrible. It just bored me...I much prefer switching equipment, prayers, and specing the **** out of things.

But that's just my preference.

EDIT:

Oh and I was more focused on staring at the ******* action bar, rather than the actual game. What a load of crap.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png