Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs FI oops i mean MM P2P PREP

Animal

i love how people bring up the past, when it has nothing to do with the future or present

who's #1?

Fi

who is slumping right NOW?

foe

cya this weekend

(proby not cause you wanna "starve us" )

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how people bring up the past, when it has nothing to do with the future or present

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

people are leaving your clan to join new clans like hazard because of your inactivity lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

people are leaving your clan to join new clans like hazard because of your inactivity lol

people is usually used when it's more then one*

i think you meant "person" aka 014

but whatever you say

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

but whatever you say

I think you meant *more than one*

Lol

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

but whatever you say

I think you meant *more than one*

Lol

FU

:thumbsup:

f2p prep tomorrow YES LETS GO BOYS

should have been obvious to Fi that you were trolling. No offence but No1 preps Fi anymore because they're on another level...well done to them tbh

it's kinda obvious now you can stop :D

should have been obvious to Fi that you were trolling. No offence but No1 preps Fi anymore because they're on another level...well done to them tbh

On another level without having any action for 3 weeks now.

YEEEEEEEEEAH WE LEVEL UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

iA737.png
Foe till i die.

On another level without having any action for 3 weeks now.

YEEEEEEEEEAH WE LEVEL UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

action always doesn't mean being on the next level.

Fi used to be a clan that Foe/MM would go to for action cause Fi was the weak link

now Fi is the clan going after MM/Foe for the action now because Fi is the stronger link

that's another level :D

you guys really are slumping, hope your new leadership of walli and kyle can pull you out of it. oh wait, they are already tried and tested failures...
Foe didn't have like 3 clans close into em like some clan ;p pretty sure this time last year foe was having 500+ kills every trip with like 50 deaths lol and fi was off fighting like ct..

Gotta agree, Fi was nothing until clans died into them. I don't remember any case where clans have died into MM/Foe yet we are still alive and fighting for #1

Who is this idiot new kid?

I see this community is still filled with immature kids and they're excuses, as well as some that just never passed the phase. Because FOE or MM have never had a "clan close into them" right? Shows how long you've been around right there. But I realized a long time ago why more clans might choose Fi as a home over others, family is no new concept and there isn't a damn clan that's stayed alive through the struggles I have watched Fatality make it through. It's a fantastic place to be with such a devoted, strong core and I loved every year there. Have fun "starving" Fatality of action, might as well say "were totally inferior to Fatality to even **** with them" but hey, it's whatever helps you sleep at night. Glad to see my boys on top. Don't bother trying to quote and start an argument, I won't reply, just not about this life anymore. Oh, and inb4 "fatality such mains bruh they all about that defence".

Good night.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

does Fi want to tell me how any recruiting is not mass recruitng?

does Fi have some amazing system in which they cut off a point to recruit people once they reach t heir quota of numbers for that week?

didnt think so.

fail attempts to troll to salvage your hopes, dreams and desires.

mugs

#TEAM-WALLI

ROfl gj quoting hotkeying from foe forums, can't even think for yourself lmao..

All you do is talk no one believes you. All these pure clans are in a trance of rage wishing they can reach a unprecedented

state in the pure community. No one can hurt us, we're too strong. #Fatality

Seems like mostly everyone here believes us :O however on your Sunday topic. Nobody is believing that except for fi lol. You starving bro?

Pls don't chase our stragglers and then follow us to clw bro pls we're already shaking in our climbing boots!

Bunch of pricks trolled us so karma came back around, thanks for legit fight MM looking forward to tomorrow

Saw a bunch of Fi kids looking through the orbs, sulking a bit because they were starving feels bad.jpg

l0l they were doing that at our prep too

11782527.png

Who is this idiot new kid?

I see this community is still filled with immature kids and they're excuses, as well as some that just never passed the phase. Because FOE or MM have never had a "clan close into them" right? Shows how long you've been around right there. But I realized a long time ago why more clans might choose Fi as a home over others, family is no new concept and there isn't a damn clan that's stayed alive through the struggles I have watched Fatality make it through. It's a fantastic place to be with such a devoted, strong core and I loved every year there. Have fun "starving" Fatality of action, might as well say "were totally inferior to Fatality to even **** with them" but hey, it's whatever helps you sleep at night. Glad to see my boys on top. Don't bother trying to quote and start an argument, I won't reply, just not about this life anymore. Oh, and inb4 "fatality such mains bruh they all about that defence".

Good night.

11ttojt.gif

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png