Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

you can do wot u want m8, you can do a top 30 if u want lets go ******* crazy

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of people on here who have no idea what they're talking about....

F2P:

MM

Fi

Foe

P2P:

Foe

fi

MM

lmfao

I'm referring to the people who keep talking about Fi's "5 year slump". I swear the slump gets longer every time I hear about it. First it was like a year, now its 5???

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

F2P:

MM

Fi

Foe

P2P:

Foe

fi

MM

lmfao

I'm referring to the people who keep talking about Fi's "5 year slump". I swear the slump gets longer every time I hear about it. First it was like a year, now its 5???

It was really like 3-4 years, mm just added another year because they can? I guess.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

F2P:

MM

Fi

Foe

P2P:

Foe

fi

MM

lmfao

It was really like 3-4 years, mm just added another year because they can? I guess.

it was really just 2 years aka 2010 and 2011 when 101 sins was leading

F2P:

MM

Fi

Foe

P2P:

Foe

fi

MM

lmfao

it was really just 2 years aka 2010 and 2011 when 101 sins was leading

Ahahaha

Ssj4 was leader,

Hella 0wned was leader,

I pk for oj was leader,

Davey was leader,

Then some other kids I put into retirement, I have a list somewhere.

Was like 1 year per leader, so 1 leader = 1 year of slumping.

o and 101 sins, I guess thats 5 years, mm was right.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

F2P All Time

1.MM - dont think anyone can compete with mm with their f2p skills :starwars:

2.FOE

3.EOP

4.FI (slump 4 years, inconsistent)

5.CP

P2P All Time

1.FOE - do i even have to explain

2.MM

3.TLP

4.FI (slump 4 years, inconsistent)

5. EOP

Since we're about to enter a new era, let's just forget about all this "who's #1" and say every clan that's ever opened has played their part, whether it be big or small, in shaping what has been a pretty great thing on this ****** game that quite a few of us are still playing just for our clans.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Since we're about to enter a new era, let's just forget about all this "who's #1" and say every clan that's ever opened has played their part, whether it be big or small, in shaping what has been a pretty great thing on this ****** game that quite a few of us are still playing just for our clans.

A nice idea, unfortunately certain individuals would never let this happen due to a severe superiority complex that works its way through this community.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

A nice idea, unfortunately certain individuals would never let this happen due to a severe superiority complex that works its way through this community.

Yeah, I can understand that when clanning is just being what it's been for the past what, 7-8 years? But now that all of a sudden it's going to change quite a bit, I feel like people should just pay their respects & look at the big picture.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Yeah, I can understand that when clanning is just being what it's been for the past what, 7-8 years? But now that all of a sudden it's going to change quite a bit, I feel like people should just pay their respects & look at the big picture.

Respect

efsig.png

You're right man, nice sig.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

F2P All Time

FI - Ending the pure era as #1, so many monster Cb's it's unfair.

P2P All Time

FI - one again ending as #1, monster Cb's.

F2P All Time

Fi - When they're good they're very good.

P2P All Time

Fi - Not renowned for their P2P game, but have recently become a powerhouse in the server to the point that no-one can compete with them. Deserve this spot.

In 2007 Fi was on Top all year except the summer in which Eop was #1 for about 2 months until that fatal fullout for the #1 spot in which Fi won and Eop never came back after that until the end of 2009 early 2010.

~Unbiased member of the pure community since 2006

- Fi was basically #1 f2p consistent since their opening till PVP worlds (Bh wasn't that good, honourable mention to CP and TH for that era though) where FOE took a consistant #1 for a good year, which is the reason why Fi slumped... that and all their cool members leaving for Foe or because the game became retarded.

The era in which FOE ruled the the pure community was built of Fatality members who quit and joined them. So in essence, had they not betrayed their family, Fatality would have continued it's dominant reign. We started out the kings, and we ended the kings. Who cares if we had a struggle in the middle, it only makes our story that much more impressive!

I have been in Fatality since 2007 and I've watched the ups and downs. I could care less what any of you rate us because the bonds I've created with my friends in Fi are unbreakable. Adversity builds character. Fatality is where champions were born.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

I could care less what any of you rate us because the bonds I've created with my friends in Fi are unbreakable. Adversity builds character. Fatality is where champions were born.

take a seat bro, if you couldnt get that app manager rank back then, you wont get it now xD

in all honesty the issue with FI is that they've been good for what, 2 months? prior to that you were in knee deep **** that lasted 3 years rofl

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

F2P all time

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. CP

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

f2p

1) MM - Most consistent, best quality

2) FOE - For the most part was always MM's biggest rival in F2P. Had the balls to war MM unlike any other clan that competed with MM

3) EOP - As much as I dislike them, they were the 3rd most relevant clan in f2p, but used a lot of cheap/dirty tactics to get there

p2p

1) FOE - Most consistent, best quality. It's not even debatable.

2) MM - For the most part was always FOE's biggest rival in F2P

3) TLP - Good clan but kinda inconsistent at times

edit: Loco's list is pretty good :thumbsup: