Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. epidemix - omg

F2P All Time

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI

4. ^

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. ^

5. EOP/DP

Probs best non bias one i've seen.

I would say Ir or Carnage was better than Dp in P2P

I was tempted to put either Ir along side DP but I can't say I can really remember IR being as influencial in P2P for as long as DP was. They maintained #3 in P2P for 4-5 months consistently (but I'm a new *** from 08 so I guess I've missed a lot) pulling 50, peaking at 90 a few times for a good 3-4 months during the BH/PvP era.

I was in E, who weren't the best in P2P but still managed to beat both IR/C matched on a few occasions (C being in a 50 vs 50+ as well), so that did kinda influence my views I guess.

Probably wrong in some areas but just a justification for my reasoning.

Edit;

Idk if replies got deleted but it looks like some people are so caught up in picking an argument that they're arguing against their own points lmfao

No you're right in what you said, DP overall was better than IR and Carnage in P2P, at all three clan's peak in P2P I think Carnage was the best in P2P but overall in P2P DP had to be the best of the three

IR vs Carnage Full out :NULL:

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

EOP have never won a fullout, and have lost twice to Fatality.

Fatality was top for the entirety of 2007, and has been amongst the top 3 more regularly than EOP.

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

nobs.png

Merely being alive for six years is nothing to boast about when you rarely excel.

I won't comment on npo, ir, tr and H as they all seem to be p2p clans, however Epidemic did more in f2p in their existence then clans at number 4 and 5.

Yes, Epidemic achieved a high rank and then closed, that is the highlight. Merely being alive for 1 year and achieving a high rank, then closing a week after getting your biggest win, to avoid defending the title, isn't something to boast about either.

I understand your point completely. But objectively speaking, what's more impressive? Being alive for one year and making it to #1 in that short space of time, dominating clans and impacting the clan world like no other clan in such a short space of time before closing whilst on top of the pile or being alive for 6 years and spending 5 and a half of those years outside of the top 10?

I know who I rank higher.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I understand your point completely. But objectively speaking, what's more impressive? Being alive for one year and making it to #1 in that short space of time, dominating clans and impacting the clan world like no other clan in such a short space of time before closing whilst on top of the pile or being alive for 6 years and spending 5 and a half of those years outside of the top 10?

I'm not taking away anything Epidemic did, I'm just pointing out the fact that you guys closed a week after you beat MM, for the first time. Your whole outlook of claiming #1 was beating MM once, not even an attempt to defend the title.

your inexperience in the community shows when ranking CP out of the top 5, but thats probably just a bait seeing as how our most recent showcase of exposing the remake of Epidemic has made you bitter towards us.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I'm not taking away anything Epidemic did, I'm just pointing out the fact that you guys closed a week after you beat MM, for the first time. Your whole outlook of claiming #1 was beating MM once, not even an attempt to defend the title.

your inexperience in the community shows when ranking CP out of the top 5, but thats probably just a bait seeing as how our most recent showcase of exposing the remake of Epidemic has made you bitter towards us.

It's nothing personal against CP. You guys have been a fantastic clan over the years - even if your leadership quality has diminished quite a lot recently. I would have definitely ranked you #6 in F2P but the list only went to #5. But people have different opinions and different perspectives. Tinted shades and all that.

Oh and for the record; I think we went back and forth trading wins with MM for like 6 weeks - 2 months before we closed. It wasn't just a one week thing.

Proud Mayhem Maker

It's nothing personal against CP. You guys have been a fantastic clan over the years - even if your leadership quality has diminished quite a lot recently. I would have definitely ranked you #6 in F2P but the list only went to #5. But people have different opinions and different perspectives. Tinted shades and all that.

Oh and for the record; I think we went back and forth trading wins with MM for like 6 weeks - 2 months before we closed. It wasn't just a one week thing.

closing as soon as #1 starts slipping away =[

now claiming on being one of the best pure clans ever :3

couldn't handle the pressure obviously ;]

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

It wasn't about "not being able to handle the pressure" in the slightest. It was more about not dragging our name through the dirt due to a prolonged existence which should have been ended a long time ago. You know, the type of existence some clans have when they've been around for a number of years but haven't been relevant for a long time.

Proud Mayhem Maker

It wasn't about "not being able to handle the pressure" in the slightest. It was more about not dragging our name through the dirt due to a prolonged existence which should have been ended a long time ago. You know, the type of existence some clans have when they've been around for a number of years but haven't been relevant for a long time.

semantics, if i was in Epidemic I woulda ranked them #5 as well. in my honest opinion I could probably average out CP/E both to 5th. Epidemic were #1 for a while but CP as well in older times.

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

semantics, if i was in Epidemic I woulda ranked them #5 as well. in my honest opinion I could probably average out CP/E both to 5th. Epidemic were #1 for a while but CP as well in older times.

Yeah, like I said earlier opinions differ from person to person. CP could easily be on my list instead of Epidemic, but I chose not to! It's very close up there.

Proud Mayhem Maker

F2P All Time

1. MM - obviously

2. EoP/FOE - undecided who to put as 2/3

3. FOE/EOP - undecided who to put as 2/3

4. FI - like the rest said, iconsistency

5. IR - were **** hot F2P matched for a while when I was a rank there, had amazing trips too

P2P All Time

1. FOE - duh

2. MM - kept up with foe

3. FI/EOP - fi would probably be 4 since we're talking OVERALL but recent performances aaasdstgdg i dunnoo

4. EOP/FI - ^

5. IR - dominated all the MPCs for agesss, were okay matched, pretty consistent too, but again you have other clans who could be up here, carnage,dp,tlp etc etc, cos im a bias ****

couldn't agree anymore

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Merely being alive for six years is nothing to boast about when you rarely excel.

I won't comment on npo, ir, tr and H as they all seem to be p2p clans, however Epidemic did more in f2p in their existence then clans at number 4 and 5.

Yes, Epidemic achieved a high rank and then closed, that is the highlight. Merely being alive for 1 year and achieving a high rank, then closing a week after getting your biggest win, to avoid defending the title, isn't something to boast about either.

CP was #1 for a brief time and has been open for over 6 years. CP was #2 for a decent amount of time and has been open for 6 years. CP was a constant top force in F2P during Wildy/BH/Clan Wars (I would know I was there). Not so much Wildy 2.0 from what I've seen, but every clan got ****** then. Saying they were outside the top 10 in f2p for the majority of that time is just dumb and not true. Your argument for E stands, but when you put a counterargument regarding CP that makes no sense then yeah...you look dumb/mad whatever you wanna call it.

my 14 cents

Arp-1.png

CP was #1 for a brief time and has been open for over 6 years. CP was #2 for a decent amount of time and has been open for 6 years. CP was a constant top force in F2P during Wildy/BH/Clan Wars (I would know I was there). Not so much Wildy 2.0 from what I've seen, but every clan got ****** then. Saying they were outside the top 10 in f2p for the majority of that time is just dumb and not true. Your argument for E stands, but when you put a counterargument regarding CP that makes no sense then yeah...you look dumb/mad whatever you wanna call it.

my 14 cents

You make very valid points. But your argument falls when you say "my 14 cents". Only dickheads say that.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Fatality was top for the entirety of 2007, and has been amongst the top 3 more regularly than EOP.

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

Nice list, however both your statements are incorrect.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

Nice reply, however your statement has no valid explanation just a meaningless point with nothing to back it up.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

Nice reply, however your statement has no valid explanation just a meaningless point with nothing to back it up.

EoP have won multiple fullouts (as pointed out numerous times but clearly you Fi lads are just ignoring it as you're so starved of action you have nothing better to do than attempt to troll on PW with incorrect facts).

Also, the 2012 fullout between EoP and Fi is pretty much known as complete nonsense, considering EoP had a +12 lead in round 3 until their teamspeak was ddosed (and Fi's ts was never ddosed at any stage), so it's hardly a barometer of how good each clan is.

Fi weren't top for the entirety of 2007, EoP was top for a large portion of it.

Fi weren't a top 3 clan for 4 years while you pulled 10 to mandatory events and had to have inners in clan wars instead of trips, while we were actually fighting mm/foe/e for #1, slumping dp and cp, and you know...having trips.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

1. epidemix - omg

F2P All Time

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI

4. ^

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. ^

5. EOP/DP

Probs best non bias one i've seen.

I would say Ir or Carnage was better than Dp in P2P

I was tempted to put either Ir along side DP but I can't say I can really remember IR being as influencial in P2P for as long as DP was. They maintained #3 in P2P for 4-5 months consistently (but I'm a new *** from 08 so I guess I've missed a lot) pulling 50, peaking at 90 a few times for a good 3-4 months during the BH/PvP era.

I was in E, who weren't the best in P2P but still managed to beat both IR/C matched on a few occasions (C being in a 50 vs 50+ as well), so that did kinda influence my views I guess.

Probably wrong in some areas but just a justification for my reasoning.

Edit;

Idk if replies got deleted but it looks like some people are so caught up in picking an argument that they're arguing against their own points lmfao

No you're right in what you said, DP overall was better than IR and Carnage in P2P, at all three clan's peak in P2P I think Carnage was the best in P2P but overall in P2P DP had to be the best of the three

IR vs Carnage Full out :NULL:

ir + havoc vs carnage full out, followed by a month of losing to carnage @ sundays

111106164814.png

hsig1.png