Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureWarfare Admins

hippy

Currently PureWarfare prohibits clans who accept 40+ Defence to post topics in Clan Warfare or Clan Recruitment section on these boards. After EOC what will the defence level limit be to still be considered pure by the entire community?.

Please try to refrain from posting childish suggestions about moving to a different game lmfao, because that won't happen and this isn't directed at the members of PW but as the title suggests however feel free to voice opinions.

Hope you have started planning over the limited number of days that we have left about the restrictions you are going to implement after EOC is in full throttle. Is this community going to revert back to or change and adapt to another "pure standard" as its so called.By revert back i mean going back to the original concept of pure 1-4 defence.

So?

cghiz.png

Click my signature

No idea it hasn't happened yet so we don't know what to expect. Could stay the same. Could change. Probably the same since clans are stubborn and most likely won't revert back. Get your panties out of a bunch and just be patient.

Arp-1.png

No idea it hasn't happened yet so we don't know what to expect. It'll probably stay the same. Get your panties out of a bunch and just be patient.

The beta is there!?!?!?How can you not know pfttt. , 39 def holds no benefit over 1 meaning people who hold that current defence level will either go beyond that to enjoy the game meaning clans will "adapt" as its so called funny word tbh to another defence level , and then you will be forced to allow these clans to post because these forums cannot survive without these particular clans.

My panties aren't in a twist im just trying to get some discussion going and to get a response from you guys which i have done successfully already :thumbsup:

cghiz.png

Click my signature

No idea it hasn't happened yet so we don't know what to expect. It'll probably stay the same. Get your panties out of a bunch and just be patient.

The beta is there!?!?!?How can you not know pfttt. , 39 def holds no benefit over 1 meaning people who hold that current defence level will either go beyond that to enjoy the game meaning clans will "adapt" as its so called funny word tbh to another defence level , and then you will be forced to allow these clans to post because these forums cannot survive without these particular clans.

My panties aren't in a twist im just trying to get some discussion going and to get a response from you guys which i have done successfully already :thumbsup:

It's exactly as it is: A BETA.

It isn't a finished product and Jagex are still making changes.

Clans won't be 1-4 def anyway it will be 1-10 def at the min.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

BETA BETA BETA the final testing stage , not ALPHA it has been long past that stage where hugh changes occur , whatever additions or improvements they implement now , will be minor , also there isn't much they can do over 10 days to drastically change the game , the final product is as it is right now.Get used to it.

Which goes back to my original question.

@10 defence how many unintentional mistakes can you make to level to 10 def most defence levels are perfectly on a new armour type for instance 5 /10 /20/25 /30/35 and 39 are all intentionally trained defence levels.

Nobody is that dumb to make the same mistake 9 times or 19 times or 29 times let alone 38 times , all defence levels are intentional after the first few mistakes. :thumbsup:

Hence why 1-4 defence is sufficient.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Karl's told me what his possible plans are, however you'll just have to wait and see lol.

PW could quite possibly expand beyond what you expect.

damn you must be pretty cool to be in the pure-warfare loop

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Yes there has been a beta, but pure clans haven't been actively fighting week in week out at full power, so you have no idea what they'll do as we haven't had a few weeks for things to settle down and see what's what.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Karl's told me what his possible plans are, however you'll just have to wait and see lol.

No, but I'm in league with that spider and we have great plans once you slumber

I would sleep lips sealed if I was you

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

No, but I'm in league with that spider and we have great plans once you slumber

I would sleep lips sealed if I was you

u don't even know man, my angus was not peppered for a spider of that magnitude, we don't have that **** in le britannia

getting blazed right now and everytime anything in my room moves, i **** myself

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

BETA BETA BETA the final testing stage , not ALPHA it has been long past that stage where hugh changes occur , whatever additions or improvements they implement now , will be minor , also there isn't much they can do over 10 days to drastically change the game , the final product is as it is right now.Get used to it.

@10 defence how many unintentional mistakes can you make to level to 10 def most defence levels are perfectly on a new armour type for instance 5 /10 /20/25 /30/35 and 39 are all intentionally trained defence levels.

Nobody is that dumb to make the same mistake 9 times or 19 times or 29 times let alone 38 times , all defence levels are intentional after the first few mistakes. :thumbsup:

Well in that case we'll probably allow all clans, but only ban Exiled Force because they have a stupid name.

Arp-1.png

Well in that case we'll probably allow all clans, but only ban Exiled Force because they have a stupid name.

Blame our Asian Yugioh-lover founder

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

vpfdg.jpg

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Okay, Listen...

We don't determine the standards for this website. We are the medium which is why we remain unbiased and do not take action on any illegal activity unless it pertains to the actual website itself or any PW sponsored event.

YOUR CLAN LEADERS will decide whether or not they begin accepting 40 defense, and if the majority of pure clans begin accepting a higher defence level, we most likely will adjust.

Right now I would advocate for 1-39 defense (pfft should be 35) to your clan leaders. Nobody here wants to see it change, I assure you. But we will provide our services and adapt to whatever we must.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png