Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] - RuneScape

weak

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not able to make the trip but by hearing about the trip I can tell the mission was a success. Your irrelevant 1 year of existence of competing with lpcs is about to come to an end Hostility. and to think that after all this is over you will not even be remembered, just that one yellow clan that CP manhandled 3 times

we got 40 kdr off cp alone,

Thanks for the fights today, tbh It was a fun little rivalry we had going on and made up to a good trip.

Today was known as the day hostility and CP clashed, while every other clan was busy trying to find out our worlds. :D

But yeah, Ill unleash im so beast v2 next week with 50 pull gl rip kirby no rematch gl

Man I really do feel bad for you seeing as how every time we abuse your clan, the rest of your ranks go inactive leaving you to be the main rank, and then seeing you try to make heads or tails of how to lead is the funniest part.

By all means you can openly talk about im sobeast's main unit, but be reminded that many clans can vouch for us when it comes to our main sniping unit whenever we need it for an opposing clan's. remember that we have bvb 0wner1

Many members of HI have come to us after this trip and have asked us if we need leaks, so even with EoC in the distance, know that we will chase you until you die out, better to quit now then stay for a 3rd slump l0l

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

1. good job Cp looking ******* good as usual.

2. ******* hogging all the Hostility loot L2 share ffs :[ .

3. shoutouts to my boys dc kids,batman,Alex,Kirby putting in work :D.

4. **** Hosility even with 15 new recruits still can't ******* compete with the almighty blue capes clans.

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD

FAK U

stop holdin a grudge :]

My bad L0l

Shout out To My boy Weezy for being best F2P pker [even though his vids suck].

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD

1. good job Cp looking ******* good as usual.

2. ******* hogging all the Hostility loot L2 share ffs :[ .

4. **** Hosility even with 15 new recruits still can't ******* compete with the almighty blue capes clans.

nice sigggg <3 omgg

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Good job cp, u probably got the better of us today. Too bad u had foe and zenith with u most of trip all focusing on us. And them 10 mains in ur fall in.

All I saw as rune people falled in your fall in

shes not 18 was constantly attacking, but its cute trying to say we teamed with mains when you obviously brought the mains. Guys CP is just like EF with a lot of lies

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Good job cp, u probably got the better of us today. Too bad u had foe and zenith with u most of trip all focusing on us. And them 10 mains in ur fall in.

shes not 18 was constantly attacking, but its cute trying to say we teamed with mains when you obviously brought the mains. Guys CP is just like EF with a lot of lies

See You Tommorrow! :D

u got dicked x3 2day r0fl

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

Pause the vid at 2:08 btw u see Alex Die to ur 15 mains u needed to snipe us.

plus this..your being fed lies m8

121110181714.png

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~