Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] - RuneScape

weak

who leaked your leaderboards?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flash2:cpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

How does it feel to be a Lion, Jordan? Please tell me

RIF ROF.

lols

yolo man

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Good job on your trip CP.

nice sig

was that towards epidemic or something

jk thx

:thumbsup:

free bump

And Kirby, you should know by now not to start battles you can't win. You've been in CP for long enough :)

Do you even play RS anymore? What's your infatuation with my clan? The fact people in CP say they closed your clan? Those are words, do they really bother you that much?

I'm in MM actually. I'm not too bothered about your clan in all honesty, came to tell you guys well done :)

Ok well thanks.

#Clan-CP

RIF ROF.

lols

www.cp-rs.com

he visits it daily bro..

Spoiler:
Members Online Today: 85 [Collapse]

Most members ever online in one day was 149, last accomplished on 05 Aug 2012.

The following members have visited today:

%0ynxx, %3o4, Abyssal wtf, +Adept, +AlexWAAR, Allen, +Always Al0ne, %Andy, +BATHING APE, Bloods of NY, +Bullet, +Bvb_Ftw, Camels, +Chain, +Charlie, D3dly, @David™, +Dc Kids, @Drunk, Envyd, +Eric, +Feelthef1re, +Folk, +Franco #1, +Ftw, +Furl, Gooby, +H0UR, Hippy, Hittin+Husky Butt, +I EatPunani, +iHardcore, @iMerk 31s, @iP K E D, +iTz_509, Joey, +Jonttu, +K-0ed-4-G00d, @K1ss, %Kirby, +Kunsang, +Leet, %LowCountries, +Lukes Hard, +M0m, Maffiajef6, Massing, +Matty, +Meowy, +Mike, +Mr Egg9009, +Musl1m F T W, MxL, +Naseer, +Newts, Perfect, +Pop, +Rick`, +Rob, Ryan, +S0ulja Pk, Sachox, +Saint Andrew, +Sf Ii, %Shiny, +Siik, +SM0K3, +Soufiane, +Strive, +Strpk, +Thunder, @Toxine, Tragic, +Twin Loot, +U Go N Flop, +Unrucky Jr, Vito, +Wadda, +Weak, +WeeZy, Werked, +Yaz, +Yobecky, +`Vicc`

good thing i didn't join Hi. I wish Toxine would have not call me retard cuz that hurted me win i get online to see someone talk bad.

bSHM3.png

good thing i didn't join Hi. I wish Toxine would have not call me retard cuz that hurted me win i get online to see someone talk bad.

LOL. :wub:

#Clan-CP

RIF ROF.

lols

www.cp-rs.com

he visits it daily bro..

Spoiler:
Members Online Today: 85 [Collapse]

Most members ever online in one day was 149, last accomplished on 05 Aug 2012.

The following members have visited today:

%0ynxx, %3o4, Abyssal wtf, +Adept, +AlexWAAR, Allen, +Always Al0ne, %Andy, +BATHING APE, Bloods of NY, +Bullet, +Bvb_Ftw, Camels, +Chain, +Charlie, D3dly, @David™, +Dc Kids, @Drunk, Envyd, +Eric, +Feelthef1re, +Folk, +Franco #1, +Ftw, +Furl, Gooby, +H0UR, Hippy, Hittin+Husky Butt, +I EatPunani, +iHardcore, @iMerk 31s, @iP K E D, +iTz_509, Joey, +Jonttu, +K-0ed-4-G00d, @K1ss, %Kirby, +Kunsang, +Leet, %LowCountries, +Lukes Hard, +M0m, Maffiajef6, Massing, +Matty, +Meowy, +Mike, +Mr Egg9009, +Musl1m F T W, MxL, +Naseer, +Newts, Perfect, +Pop, +Rick`, +Rob, Ryan, +S0ulja Pk, Sachox, +Saint Andrew, +Sf Ii, %Shiny, +Siik, +SM0K3, +Soufiane, +Strive, +Strpk, +Thunder, @Toxine, Tragic, +Twin Loot, +U Go N Flop, +Unrucky Jr, Vito, +Wadda, +Weak, +WeeZy, Werked, +Yaz, +Yobecky, +`Vicc`

=o

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Leaking our ****

That don't phase us, haters fuel the momentum.

Was an amazing trip, sucks Hostility couldn't even kill 15 of us today. I'd like to give a shoutout to every dedicated member who showed up today.

flash2: Don't bite off more than you can chew.

we got 40 kdr off cp alone,

Thanks for the fights today, tbh It was a fun little rivalry we had going on and made up to a good trip.

Today was known as the day hostility and CP clashed, while every other clan was busy trying to find out our worlds. :D

But yeah, Ill unleash im so beast v2 next week with 50 pull gl rip kirby no rematch gl

3at.png

evolvek.png