Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's Sunday Ft. First to 100 Vs HAVOC

Hormone

Honestly was watching you guys at random times while scouting, if it wasn't for MM crashing everything so fast you probably could have had a better trip good job with pulls/etc ;p

ye :/ FI and MM are dominant once again also the rest of the other competitive clans. [exclude HI].

But all clans are booming no one can deny [exclude Hi again]. Gj to all clans that performed to their potential for the passed week [exclude Hi again again] and hope to see every pure perform to the fullest until the 20th.

#PURE_BROTHERHOOD :D

[exclude Hi again again again]

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD

Honestly was watching you guys at random times while scouting, if it wasn't for MM crashing everything so fast you probably could have had a better trip good job with pulls/etc ;p

ye :/ FI and MM are dominant once again also the rest of the other competitive clans. [exclude HI].

But all clans are booming no one can deny [exclude Hi again]. Gj to all clans that performed to their potential for the passed week [exclude Hi again again] and hope to see every pure perform to the fullest until the 20th.

Yah I saw CP and EOP going neck n neck which is rare for CP to compete with EOP in P2P and then you guys came in looked like a fun fight going on there for a while before MM poked their head in by gdz and everyone bounced

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

loki...being nice to zenith...what is this!?

Was a good day for PKing today despite MM crashing, it's nice to see clans were actively fighting each other lol well most clans

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yah I saw CP and EOP going neck n neck which is rare for CP to compete with EOP in P2P and then you guys came in looked like a fun fight going on there for a while before MM poked their head in by gdz and everyone bounced

:wub:

Was a good day for PKing today despite MM crashing, it's nice to see clans were actively fighting each other lol well most clans

121112004444.png

cp didn't do ****, ef didn't do ****, eop didn't do ****, hi didn't do ****, hz didn't do ****, tlp didn't do ****, and we barely did **** besides having to fight foe in wildy down 10-15 and we got dicked lol

can't really agree with "clans actively fighting each other..."

:down: no flame intended was a gay ass sunday

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

how did u peak at almost 50 but fought havoc 29vs27

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

121112004444.png

cp didn't do ****, ef didn't do ****, eop didn't do ****, hi didn't do ****, hz didn't do ****, tlp didn't do ****, and we barely did **** besides having to fight foe in wildy down 10-15 and we got dicked lol

can't really agree with "clans actively fighting each other..."

:down: no flame intended was a gay ass sunday

Yeah, clans didn't manage to get a lot of kills because fights didn't last too long but there were a lot of instances where clans started fights vs each other. Basically, if MM wasn't crashing everything there would've been a lot more numbers for everyone

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Im #1

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"