Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs P2P Sunday

Pepsis

what the **** l0l you got the D in the first fight

my boy da beast said you had a lobby trip anyway lol

i thought we were having a joint trip lol so we kept following u to lobby

haha good 1, but we were logged in waiting for you. ;S

we hopped after you a couple times lol then when we finally caught on to you you guys basically ran at us with a fork and spoon and fed us chicken noodle soup damn I feel bad though lol like **** idk your video was so short and all it showed was a fight where you killed no1 vs Havoc, getting cleared by MM, screen being frozen for 10 seconds, killing 1-2 stragglers, then a 30v20 in dangerous clan wars where the opposing clan just left the CC after a few kills. I don't know, I just feel bad lol every time I try to think of a way to flame you I just delete my message and write a few words ;P

oo are we analyzing eachothers vids

ok to start your vid off your sat south of gap for 30 seconds waiting, after 10 seconds of fighting your leaky faucet is at it again as you get crashed by every clan in the pure community and then...

7O55f.png

need i say more

gj on your trip, hopefully next weekend you'll put up a bit more of a challenge ;p

We were mostly all north of the gap which you can see in our video (I know, 7 minutes long is about 6 minutes longer than the average Hazard video) but you also forgot to show the remaining 6 minutes of the video where we actually had action and kills unlike Hazard lol. Not to mention MM only crashes us when we fight Hazard or EOP think about it, we reopen and fight Hazard MM crashes. We do fights vs other clans MM doesn't crash, we fight you again boom MM is there. Sorry but your ranks leak as well I mean let's face it you guys should just close into us so we can actually make something out of the last Sunday trip o_O No one here respects you as an actual clan that offers competition lol

90L8e.png

my bad, still losing doe :P

last 5 minutes of your video is you killing one itemers while sitting in a dd in single, nice I guess man must have been fun

it's all good though I see why you're gettin worked up, I'd be embarrassed if I got bullied in the only server we do.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

we hopped after you a couple times lol then when we finally caught on to you you guys basically ran at us with a fork and spoon and fed us chicken noodle soup damn I feel bad though lol like **** idk your video was so short and all it showed was a fight where you killed no1 vs Havoc, getting cleared by MM, screen being frozen for 10 seconds, killing 1-2 stragglers, then a 30v20 in dangerous clan wars where the opposing clan just left the CC after a few kills. I don't know, I just feel bad lol every time I try to think of a way to flame you I just delete my message and write a few words ;P

ok to start your vid off your sat south of gap for 30 seconds waiting, after 10 seconds of fighting your leaky faucet is at it again as you get crashed by every clan in the pure community and then...

7O55f.png

need i say more

gj on your trip, hopefully next weekend you'll put up a bit more of a challenge ;p

We were mostly all north of the gap which you can see in our video (I know, 7 minutes long is about 6 minutes longer than the average Hazard video) but you also forgot to show the remaining 6 minutes of the video where we actually had action and kills unlike Hazard lol. Not to mention MM only crashes us when we fight Hazard or EOP think about it, we reopen and fight Hazard MM crashes. We do fights vs other clans MM doesn't crash, we fight you again boom MM is there. Sorry but your ranks leak as well I mean let's face it you guys should just close into us so we can actually make something out of the last Sunday trip o_O No one here respects you as an actual clan that offers competition lol

90L8e.png

last 5 minutes of your video is you killing one itemers while sitting in a dd in single, nice I guess man must have been fun

it's all good though I see why you're gettin worked up, I'd be embarrassed if I got bullied in the only server we do.

? Regulate went to your trip yesterday cuz you only pulled 10 and he heard you lost your arm in a car accident the morning prior lol I can't take you serious knowing they call you captain iron hook in school

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

7O55f.png

need i say more

90L8e.png

? Regulate went to your trip yesterday cuz you only pulled 10 and he heard you lost your arm in a car accident the morning prior lol I can't take you serious knowing they call you captain iron hook in school

change the subject it's ok man

don't talk about pulls wen your clan pulled 35% of their ml to one of your only events of the week in your own server

I'll gladly walk around with an iron hook, doesn't hide the fact that you hobble around on a peg leg after the ass fking you got today

hsiggything.png

hazardisntaclan.png

fk it yolo lol for those wondering why the full out wasn't "accepted"

>doesn't do our ml cap and declines

>asks about doing a fullout the day after we pull 15 to a f2p trip

>changes the subject once again to disguise the fact that his clan got dicked for the 3rd week in a row in the wilderness

btw with all the purple dots in your trip vids you can see why I didn't want to fullout you on the back of a disappointing pull, however if you would like to schedule a fullout query me on irc and I will be glad to accept with an appropriate ml lock

hsiggything.png

no1s getting worked up lol our members know what happened, we fight cautiously against u guys cuz we know u got a nasty mm leak in ur clan

we all know who the better clan is, we proved it last year when we smacked you too pretty sure it was under a different name tho ambition or df or something like that

qlmSOQW.png

hazardisntaclan.png

>changes the subject once again to disguise the fact that his clan got dicked for the 3rd week in a row in the wilderness

btw with all the purple dots in your trip vids you can see why I didn't want to fullout you on the back of a disappointing pull, however if you would like to schedule a fullout query me on irc and I will be glad to accept with an appropriate ml lock

>I offered to do ML lock with 3 days to still recruit after declaration

>You went AFK on me and said "sorry i forgot about that james wanted to be on for when we declare" *first pick very top*

>Just showing you guys why you might as well just close into us lol

btw with you admitting that you even invited our members to your F2P trip I wouldn't even consider Hazard a 2 server clan if I were you, however if you want to duke it out you know we're always ready and actually respond when we're on instead of ignoring PM's and chatting in IRC

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

hazardisntevenaclan.png

cuz copying/pasting "fake logs are fake" is over rated skipping ahead of the fake accusations and posted pics

sup?

hmm? It was a pretty good idea and I still believe it could have been a good idea instead of us dicking you for a month straight

hsiggything.png

hazardisntaclan.png

>You went AFK on me and said "sorry i forgot about that james wanted to be on for when we declare" *first pick very top*

btw with you admitting that you even invited our members to your F2P trip I wouldn't even consider Hazard a 2 server clan if I were you, however if you want to duke it out you know we're always ready and actually respond when we're on instead of ignoring PM's and chatting in IRC

Log started: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:48:11 Eastern Standard Time

(21:48:11) <[Hz]Zac> are u interested

(21:48:12) <[Hz]Zac> in a p2p fullout

(21:48:12) <[Hz]Zac> ?

Log ended: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 17:33:45 Eastern Standard Time

(21:56:18) <[Hz]Zac> l0l

-

[H]Pepsis is [email protected] * ...

[H]Pepsis is on #finalownage @#chocolate-milk +#clan-cp @#p; #Hazard #zenith #Clan-eop @#havoc

[H]Pepsis using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

[H]Pepsis has identified for this nick

[H]Pepsis has been idle 2mins 47secs, signed on Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:00:49 Eastern Standard Time

[h]pepsis End of /WHOIS list.

\

beg 2 differ

hsiggything.png

I mean, at this point it's pretty apparent that I'm not going to fake or edit logs, so let's just paste some to save time:

Session Start: Thu Nov 08 18:59:07 2012

Session Ident: #h3h

[18:59] * Now talking in #h3h

[18:59] <KermittheFrog> +s

[18:59] * [Hz]Zac sets mode: +s

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> ik

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> l

[18:59] <KermittheFrog> ?

[18:59] <KermittheFrog> i kno this isnt it

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> at

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> wat

[18:59] <KermittheFrog> might as well just pm

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> y isnt

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> pepsis

[18:59] <@[Hz]Zac> here

[18:59] <KermittheFrog> cuz hes spreading

[19:00] <@[Hz]Zac> his legs ?

[19:01] <@[Hz]Zac> KermittheFrog

[19:01] <@[Hz]Zac> so about

[19:01] <@[Hz]Zac> dis fullout

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> yeah

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> throw it out

[19:02] <@[Hz]Zac> ok

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> what u want

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> 4 it

[19:02] <@[Hz]Zac> r u interested

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> yayh

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> just tell me what u want

[19:02] <@[Hz]Zac> ml lock by friday 5pm

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> then we'll work it out

[19:02] <KermittheFrog> as in tomorrow?

[19:02] <@[Hz]Zac> yep

[19:03] <KermittheFrog> nah cant do that

[19:03] <@[Hz]Zac> fullout will be

[19:03] <@[Hz]Zac> y

[19:03] <@[Hz]Zac> ?

[19:03] <KermittheFrog> you challenged

[19:03] <KermittheFrog> you had intentions of getting a full out

[19:03] <KermittheFrog> therefor you had in theory more time to prepare for i

[19:03] <KermittheFrog> t

[19:03] <@[Hz]Zac> yes m

[19:03] <@[Hz]Zac> we've been preparing for years for thsi moment

[19:04] <@[Hz]Zac> do u want to do this

[19:04] <@[Hz]Zac> when other ranks are on

[19:05] <@[Hz]Zac> ?

[19:05] <@[Hz]Zac> talk abou *** 2moro KermittheFrog?

[19:05] <KermittheFrog> no just talk about it now

[19:05] <@[Hz]Zac> ok

[19:05] <@[Hz]Zac> 1 def all on

[19:05] <@[Hz]Zac> clw classic 2 rounds last round plat

[19:05] <@[Hz]Zac> ml lock by sunday fullout nxt sunday?

[19:06] <KermittheFrog> all 3 classic

[19:06] <KermittheFrog> and ML lock by sunday before midnight

[19:07] <KermittheFrog> time being determined by pst?

[19:10] <KermittheFrog> [h]z

[19:10] <KermittheFrog> [Hz]Zac

[19:11] <KermittheFrog> ok pm me when you're ready to discuss then

Session Close: Thu Nov 08 19:12:03 2012

Session Start: Thu Nov 08 19:18:53 2012

Session Ident: [Hz]Zac

[19:18] Session Ident: [Hz]Zac (SwiftIRC, AYo|LoKi) ([email protected])

[19:18] <[Hz]Zac> hi

-

[19:18] [Hz]Zac is [email protected] * [Hz]Zac

[19:18] [Hz]Zac on #havoc #finalownage @#psych #fear-one @#Hazard

[19:18] [Hz]Zac using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network

[19:18] [Hz]Zac has identified for this nick

[19:18] [Hz]Zac has been idle 1sec, signed on Thu Nov 08 13:17:44

[19:18] [Hz]Zac End of /WHOIS list.

-

[19:18] <[Hz]Zac> ok

[19:18] <[Hz]Zac> i ilterally

[19:18] <[Hz]Zac> completely

[19:18] <[Hz]Zac> forgot

[19:19] <[Hz]Zac> bout that

[19:19] <[Hz]Zac> ill consult wiht ranks after

[19:19] <[Hz]Zac> james wanted toe on when we dclared o a clan

Session Close: Thu Nov 08 23:13:49 2012

As you can see, we were waiting for you to get back at us because you needed to "wait for james" to declare. After you didn't get back to us (probably because you only pulled 25 to your TLP prep and you got dicked by us at PCL and we ended up having more than you by the end of PCL) I decided to take the initiative on Saturday during the trip (not after like you're telling your members).

So...

Sup?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

[19:31] <[Hz]ZacAFK> i told every1 i declined that request??

[19:31] <[Hz]ZacAFK> wtf

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> should i do a public declaration next

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> really?

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> sec

[19:31] <[Hz]ZacAFK> ye

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> this is going on next post

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> lols

[19:31] <[Hz]ZacAFK> ok

[19:31] <[Hz]ZacAFK> so 8w

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> [10:59] <@Babysitting|AFK> (11:57:59) <Babysitting|AFK> as far as i know it was almost set up then last minute zac declined

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> [10:59] <@Babysitting|AFK> (11:59:00) <[Hz]Joshyz0rs> uhm

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> [10:59] <@Babysitting|AFK> (11:59:00) <[Hz]Joshyz0rs> no

[19:31] <AYo|LoKi> [10:59] <@Babysitting|AFK> (11:59:01) <[Hz]Joshyz0rs> lol

you told everyone you declined but joshy didnt know??

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

hazardisntaclan.png

Log started: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:48:11 Eastern Standard Time

(21:48:11) <[Hz]Zac> are u interested

(21:48:12) <[Hz]Zac> in a p2p fullout

(21:48:12) <[Hz]Zac> ?

Log ended: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 17:33:45 Eastern Standard Time

(21:56:18) <[Hz]Zac> l0l

-

[H]Pepsis is [email protected] * ...

[H]Pepsis is on #finalownage @#chocolate-milk +#clan-cp @#p; #Hazard #zenith #Clan-eop @#havoc

[H]Pepsis using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

[H]Pepsis has identified for this nick

[H]Pepsis has been idle 2mins 47secs, signed on Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:00:49 Eastern Standard Time

[h]pepsis End of /WHOIS list.

\

beg 2 differ

LOL I HAD A SPAM GOING

i can't handle this anymore, his stupidity is just too much to handle.

i'm going afk

qlmSOQW.png

You were only down by 2 at the start in our CLW fight, just wanted to make that clear. Thanks for the fight though Havoc, was fun m8s :)

Yeah, when he said 20 he meant the majority of the fight, sucks though we should have maintained 25 but some people got hit off and some had to go

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Nobody knows who is actually chickening out of the fullout so all I can say is that both of you should just stop beating around the bush and fight. :D It's not possible for you guys to be at an impasse for so long if both of you are actually willing to do one.. as you both claim. :P

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

Nobody knows who is actually chickening out of the fullout so all I can say is that both of you should just stop beating around the bush and fight. :D It's not possible for you guys to be at an impasse for so long if both of you are actually willing to do one.. as you both claim. :P

they don't want to lol

qlmSOQW.png