Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[OUTNUMBERED] Havoc Decimates MM P2P Prep

Pepsis

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what clan to call you since there was so many people from other clans lol. Congrats on your 2-1 over MM, it's pretty impressive. Well good luck being remembered guys, I don't think I'll ever learn the difference between you and Hazard because I just think of two **** clans with 50 mls that invite people for minis/preps :whistling:

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

121113171757.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Out numbered no problem, sad they had to resort to ddosing though reminds me of EOP.

Lmfao. Every lost connection is a ddos, right?

He left MM and has been getting hit off since then, so yes this particular connection lost is a ddos, idiot.

Yes, you see that's what we do. We ddos irrelevant clans with one week left of RS2 in what is, essentially, a meaningless prep.

And I'm the idiot?

You guys mass recruit for the weekend trip, get upset that you lose 2 preps in a row pulling **** to them for your standards because you mass recruit bad kids, and have to DDOS our members when you already have more.

and we're the irrelevant clan?

That was easier than I thought, sup?

Yes. We mass recruit kids for the weekend trips. Our 130 members (of which 120 signed up as yes for last weekend) combined with 3000+ Ex MM who wanted to attend for us constitutes mass recruiting. In what universe would that ever be considered mass recruiting? I guess if your clan wasn't less than a year old with closures already firmly tucked away in it's "clanning experience" folder then you'd know about having people who still care about your clan come back to help.

I'm not sure if you've noticed at all, but our defence average is quite a lot below Havoc's. I know I know, you're thinking "oh here comes that old argument again" but damn, it's still as relevant as it was way back when in regards to quality. And you're probably also thinking "BUT IT WAS A ONE DEFENCE PREP, DEFENCE LEVELS DON'T EVEN MATTER!" Bzzzz, wrong again. You see, having defence still holds an advantage in a one defence armour war. The prep today was essentially the same thing as you guys fighting a zerker/tank clan matched. Pro tip: You'd lose, even with your famous Havoc tactics (Lol).

As for the ddosing comment; don't flatter yourself. If anyone ddos'd the kid then it was probably a third party trying to stir **** up. Not like they'd need to, can't see you coming at us on Saturday (do you even go out then? One dimensional clans are the worst!) or Sunday! Would be nice if you did, I haven't seen one of those mythical Havoc tactics work yet, but maybe one day!

But what do I care, you may ask? I wasn't even at the prep. You see, I enjoy being involved in this community, believe it or not. When someone throws around half-assed allegations regarding ddosing and mass recruiting, I force myself to either confirm or dispel the aforementioned rumours. For everyone's sake that is. When I saw you making these frankly ridiculous accusations, I did just that and you seemed to get incredibly butthurt about it, recycling the same age old arguments that clans use when they try to verbally attack MM because they can't compete with us on a weekend. You know... You've seen them all before! Here's a nice tip: You might like to act big and tough on pure warfare towards MM but words won't save you on a weekend when we hunt your asses down and make you beg. So you might want to click the red x at the top right of your screen and walk away... before you do something you regret.

shut up i was half the reason nme was anything in p2p don't talk about 1 dimensional clans

just say gj and move on

not according 2 most people I've talked to in nme lol, might want to jump down off ya high horse a bit

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Not sure what clan to call you since there was so many people from other clans lol. Congrats on your 2-1 over MM, it's pretty impressive. Well good luck being remembered guys, I don't think I'll ever learn the difference between you and Hazard because I just think of two **** clans with 50 mls that invite people for minis/preps :whistling:

when have either of us done that :o?

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Out numbered no problem, sad they had to resort to ddosing though reminds me of EOP.

He left MM and has been getting hit off since then, so yes this particular connection lost is a ddos, idiot.

Yes, you see that's what we do. We ddos irrelevant clans with one week left of RS2 in what is, essentially, a meaningless prep.

And I'm the idiot?

You guys mass recruit for the weekend trip, get upset that you lose 2 preps in a row pulling **** to them for your standards because you mass recruit bad kids, and have to DDOS our members when you already have more.

Yes. We mass recruit kids for the weekend trips. Our 130 members (of which 120 signed up as yes for last weekend) combined with 3000+ Ex MM who wanted to attend for us constitutes mass recruiting. In what universe would that ever be considered mass recruiting? I guess if your clan wasn't less than a year old with closures already firmly tucked away in it's "clanning experience" folder then you'd know about having people who still care about your clan come back to help.

I'm not sure if you've noticed at all, but our defence average is quite a lot below Havoc's. I know I know, you're thinking "oh here comes that old argument again" but damn, it's still as relevant as it was way back when in regards to quality. And you're probably also thinking "BUT IT WAS A ONE DEFENCE PREP, DEFENCE LEVELS DON'T EVEN MATTER!" Bzzzz, wrong again. You see, having defence still holds an advantage in a one defence armour war. The prep today was essentially the same thing as you guys fighting a zerker/tank clan matched. Pro tip: You'd lose, even with your famous Havoc tactics (Lol).

As for the ddosing comment; don't flatter yourself. If anyone ddos'd the kid then it was probably a third party trying to stir **** up. Not like they'd need to, can't see you coming at us on Saturday (do you even go out then? One dimensional clans are the worst!) or Sunday! Would be nice if you did, I haven't seen one of those mythical Havoc tactics work yet, but maybe one day!

But what do I care, you may ask? I wasn't even at the prep. You see, I enjoy being involved in this community, believe it or not. When someone throws around half-assed allegations regarding ddosing and mass recruiting, I force myself to either confirm or dispel the aforementioned rumours. For everyone's sake that is. When I saw you making these frankly ridiculous accusations, I did just that and you seemed to get incredibly butthurt about it, recycling the same age old arguments that clans use when they try to verbally attack MM because they can't compete with us on a weekend. You know... You've seen them all before! Here's a nice tip: You might like to act big and tough on pure warfare towards MM but words won't save you on a weekend when we hunt your asses down and make you beg. So you might want to click the red x at the top right of your screen and walk away... before you do something you regret.

shut up i was half the reason nme was anything in p2p don't talk about 1 dimensional clans

just say gj and move on

not according 2 most people I've talked to in nme lol, might want to jump down off ya high horse a bit

Not according to anybody in NME actually. We got much better at P2P after Pepsis left.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

And I'm the idiot?

just say gj and move on

No... you were half the reason we lost any p2p event you called. Don't toot your own horn taking credit for someone who put in FAR more work than you were even capable of.

Literally the only thing you did was try and make some "innovating" tactics (Naming them the infamous Havoc Tactics) that caused us to either get cleared by larger clans like FOE, or set up probably the most retarded spread I've ever seen in my life for a newby p2p clan.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

when have either of us done that :o?

I suppose you could go look at havoc ml and look at the kids with under 50k gained xp and 0 kills and wonder JUST WONDER who were added for a prep. And I didn't mean to say you added people; i just know you're a small clan like them that won't be remembered :rolleyes:

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

pretty embarrassing performance from us gj on your win but lol if you think we ddosed jake instead of the clan known for ddosing whose rank chat he leaked lol

also we had quite a few ex-mm who came back just for these last weeks who haven't p2p'd since the days of straight sharks and summer pies but that's no excuse for losing with +3 or w/e

also I'm pretty sure last round was matched or you had a few more than us i don't remember

And I'm the idiot?

just say gj and move on

Not according to anybody in NME actually. We got much better at P2P after Pepsis left.

Me leading -

??? random nme person leading -

doesn't matter what people think, many 3rd parties can agree i basically carried nme in p2p, with help from ppl like l8l davld novators etc.

nme is irrelevant to this topic, they have been irrelevant since august, if not before then. so if you could refrain from posting random nonsense about 1 dimensional clans that would be appreciated. thanks.

P.S. didn't havoc beat NME in a f2p prep before?? could be mistaken lol

qlmSOQW.png

I ******* DO THIS ALL THE TIME JAX. FFS.

ovp8g.png

uhhhhhhhhhh

name an invite

qlmSOQW.png

Me leading -

doesn't matter what people think, many 3rd parties can agree i basically carried nme in p2p, with help from ppl like l8l davld novators etc.

nme is irrelevant to this topic, they have been irrelevant since august, if not before then. so if you could refrain from posting random nonsense about 1 dimensional clans that would be appreciated. thanks.

Yes, you can cherry pick all of the times something went right whilst you were in charge. If you like I can pick out videos of preps we lost whilst you were leading, or even the countless amount of times we lost fights in the wilderness due to the ridiculous tactics you used which "used to work in Havoc".

I found what you wrote extremely hilarious, if I say so myself. Here's why.

Did you notice that you contradicted yourself in the same sentence - twice? It doesn't matter what people think/ people think I carried NME/ I carried NME with l8l davld novations. See what I'm getting at?

Then you say NME is irrelevant but continue to talk about them and even bring up a prep with NME that may or may not have happened (I genuinely can't remember). Therefore, you're calling us irrelevant but talking about us constantly, thus making us relevant. I didn't even bring up NME in the first place, you did.

Hilarious really.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

actually 2 outta 3 of those names used to pm me after most preps because they said I should just let them call instead of u, for the sake of ur friendships about dem i wont say who

u went quiet in that foe prep and davld had to call from the orbs, i remember it well but no point bitching about what happened when cuz the fact we got semi-decent in p2p was due to a number of factors

watever tho, nme died, cp/eop/hi/fz/ closed us ect ect

gj on ur win

bumpity bump bump bump

Hi

Me leading -

Yes, you can cherry pick all of the times something went right whilst you were in charge. If you like I can pick out videos of preps we lost whilst you were leading, or even the countless amount of times we lost fights in the wilderness due to the ridiculous tactics you used which "used to work in Havoc".

I found what you wrote extremely hilarious, if I say so myself. Here's why.

Did you notice that you contradicted yourself in the same sentence - twice? It doesn't matter what people think/ people think I carried NME/ I carried NME with l8l davld novations. See what I'm getting at?

Then you say NME is irrelevant but continue to talk about them and even bring up a prep with NME that may or may not have happened (I genuinely can't remember). Therefore, you're calling us irrelevant but talking about us constantly, thus making us relevant. I didn't even bring up NME in the first place, you did.

Hilarious really.

i was never fully in charge, just as far as calling.

if things went my way as far as decisions enemy would still be open

you're right, you didn't bring them up, but it's sort of hypocritical to talk about havoc as a 1 dimensional clan when that basically describes your clanning history

soooooooooo lets get back on topic

havoc vs mm beat them outnumbered ye ownag wooooo

qlmSOQW.png

And I'm the idiot?

just say gj and move on

you're the reason i or most of the older NME members didn't go to any P2P events. now lmfao, before you joined i enjoyed the Events, and also after you left i did too.

You're voice is annoying, You act like your a good caller, when you aren't.Allen with his drool cup is better, lol.(no offense Allen ily.)

Current +Member of the Eruption Of Pures

foreverbrave.png

Proud to have been a +Member of Enemy

Proud to have been +Member of Brave-Theory

I ******* DO THIS ALL THE TIME JAX. FFS.

Prove we have invites, will be glad to show everyone why MM is only 'good' because they were one of the first major clans and bring invites when they slump lols

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

idk i find it funny nme members say i was no help but the first time i joined nme their whole leadership knew i was teamviewing with loki their staff channel on trips and everything yet they refused to kick me lmfao

qlmSOQW.png

idk i find it funny nme members say i was no help but the first time i joined nme their whole leadership knew i was teamviewing with loki their staff channel on trips and everything yet they refused to kick me lmfao

cuz we got loot from standing at the bottom of stairs barraging people outta it

Hi