Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

hazard vs eop p2p pkri

Zac

Seeing as how this involves Hazard and their pull for this fight is most likely below 10, I would say this fight belongs in the miniwar section.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Seeing as how this involves Hazard and their pull for this fight is most likely below 10, I would say this fight belongs in the miniwar section.

Seeing as without Chain69's cc, your awful and I mean AWFUL clan pulled a whopping 20 to p2p sunday trips, could BARELY and let me over exaggerate again here- BARELY pull 20 to a midweek prep without invites, I think we're handling ourselves pretty well considering this was at 7:30 PM EST (1:30 AM GMT+1).

Btw- I know you've had problems with your counting ever since you were a baby, cause in the end the only thing you know how to do is measure the amount of gun powder to put in your bomb since you're a terrorist, but we had 15 m8...relax.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Seeing as without Chain69's cc, your awful and I mean AWFUL clan pulled a whopping 20 to p2p sunday trips, could BARELY and let me over exaggerate again here- BARELY pull 20 to a midweek prep without invites, I think we're handling ourselves pretty well considering this was at 7:30 PM EST (1:30 AM GMT+1).

Btw- I know you've had problems with your counting ever since you were a baby, cause in the end the only thing you know how to do is measure the amount of gun powder to put in your bomb since you're a terrorist, but we had 15 m8...relax.

and here we can see Mitch trying too hard to be funny

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

only included first fight or w4t lmfao

How about the 2 after where we cleared u both times

The only time u cleared is in last 5 mins and ppl got bored waitin for ur like 9thish regroup and dey all left, making it 7v18

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~