Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Regrets

I know that we all have great memories of good times in this community, but I also know that everyone will always have their regrets. My question to you is, what was your regret? Was there something you could have done but didn't? It could be anything.

You can post if you want, you don't have to if you want to leave this community on good terms. I know I haven't If you don't want to read or post, you can just leave.

My regret is watching my community fall to pieces and negatively influence it's own members. I regret not being able to stop it. I regret not coming back to runescape near the end. I regret not being active in Fatality and helping to build it back up.

:\

i live a life with no regrets

^

This but I don't regret anything I do, I regret the things I didnt do, because the things we do make us who we are.

If only I did things that I didn't do that could have made me more ownage than I already am ://.

I regret not doing anal when my ex gf asked for it, biggest regret of my life.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Not sticking with one account back in 04-07, thus leaving me incapable of joining an official clan & just watching from the sidelines for a few years. And maybe also quitting after Sanctity closed in '08. Would've been nice to have been clanning all these years instead of massers from 04-07 and then not even playing for most of 08-10.

2s1ry3n.jpg

i regret closing dp, killing them every weekend was so much fun

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

i live a life with no regrets

^

This but I don't regret anything I do, I regret the things I didnt do, because the things we do make us who we are.

If only I did things that I didn't do that could have made me more ownage than I already am ://.

I regret not doing anal when my ex gf asked for it, biggest regret of my life.

ya what gooper said ^

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Regret owning clans so bad they had to get 30defence to compete. Sorry for making you guys ruin your accounts :(!

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .