Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] IS ADAPTING (ft: beta PKRI)

weak

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP forever a f2p based clan

l0l0l

almost 1/4 of our clan doesn't enjoy p2p, subsequently not even owning memberships, so why wouldn't we be f2p based? o.o

hormone is just upset we've slumped his clan 3 times =[[[[[[[[[[

funny to see one of the clans that used to ***** about our def lvls now has a ml full of 39def :3

all your 39 def downies were unquested

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

l0l0l

almost 1/4 of our clan doesn't enjoy p2p, subsequently not even owning memberships, so why wouldn't we be f2p based? o.o

funny to see one of the clans that used to ***** about our def lvls now has a ml full of 39def :3

Always knew you were gay.

l0l0l

hahahaha

downie.

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

I'd like to take this chance to remind you all, that the reason pure clanning exists is because pures had great advantages in the old combat system, but if there are no such advantages in EOC it would be ridiculous to stick to a dying tradition.

Would be nice to get some info as to what actually is a good build for solo PKing in EOC, this will most likely set the frames for the future of pure clanning (or this community if you resent the word pure).

gj CP

You're a bit off there. The reason pures were created was because they had advantages over mains but the reason pure clanning survived for so long is because pure vs. pure in both multi and single worked and was quite fun to do.

I am pretty sure pures still have sizeable advantages over mains their combat level in the eoc due to the massive damage output pures are capable of. Pure vs. pure on the other hand is broken in single as it's not particularly difficult to kill another pure in like 3 seconds even if you're only 1 iteming lol. I can only imagine multi being even worse.

At the very least, clans would all need to get 34 def for freedom because otherwise stuns are pretty much instakills. Granted, 80% of this community already has that but even then, it's likely that their low defense levels (relative to offensive stats) wouldn't be enough to make tanking or clan fights viable.

Also seeing as the entire system is just a really poor version of the interface and combat style of tons of other MMOs there's no reason to keep playing, especially for the sake of keeping this community alive.

I'd like to take this chance to remind you all, that the reason pure clanning exists is because pures had great advantages in the old combat system, but if there are no such advantages in EOC it would be ridiculous to stick to a dying tradition.

Would be nice to get some info as to what actually is a good build for solo PKing in EOC, this will most likely set the frames for the future of pure clanning (or this community if you resent the word pure).

gj CP

You're a bit off there. The reason pures were created was because they had advantages over mains but the reason pure clanning survived for so long is because pure vs. pure in both multi and single worked and was quite fun to do.

I am pretty sure pures still have sizeable advantages over mains their combat level in the eoc due to the massive damage output pures are capable of. Pure vs. pure on the other hand is broken in single as it's not particularly difficult to kill another pure in like 3 seconds even if you're only 1 iteming lol. I can only imagine multi being even worse.

At the very least, clans would all need to get 34 def for freedom because otherwise stuns are pretty much instakills. Granted, 80% of this community already has that but even then, it's likely that their low defense levels (relative to offensive stats) wouldn't be enough to make tanking or clan fights viable.

Also seeing as the entire system is just a really poor version of the interface and combat style of tons of other MMOs there's no reason to keep playing, especially for the sake of keeping this community alive.

i don't think anyone bothered to read your paragraphs. adapt or die.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

gj CP

yes because you are stupid and think that the eoc is just button mashing and therefore continue to play it thinking that what worked in old rs will work in eoc. Pure clanning is broken, just quit.

gj CP

yes because you are stupid and think that the eoc is just button mashing and therefore continue to play it thinking that what worked in old rs will work in eoc. Pure clanning is broken, just quit.

m8 adapt or die

wherelimitzarebroken.png

gj CP

m8 adapt or die

adapt or quit. umm i choose quit!

gj CP

m8 adapt or die

adapt or quit. umm i choose quit!

you've technically chosen the die option.

wherelimitzarebroken.png