Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] IS ADAPTING (ft: beta PKRI)

weak

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj with your first fight in EOC territory wish you asked Zenith for PKRI though

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Looks like you guys had fun but imo its pretty bad

It's actually fun. Stats mean even less imo, you gotta have some sort of skill and tactic down.

#Clan-CP

**** I wanted to close...

Anyways I wonder if wilderness, defence, and combat levels will still effect anything, since the beta is suppose to be different from the actual thing, or this site's gonna need a new name.

Kinda figured no clan would really close right away, that would just be too easy to call it quits. Least I know a clan I could join when I have the time to test this stupid game out. Hopefully, with having combat/combat skills as a front for the game, will entice new and old players to come into the pking aspect of the game.

**** I wanted to close...

Anyways I wonder if wilderness, defence, and combat levels will still effect anything, since the beta is suppose to be different from the actual thing, or this site's gonna need a new name.

Kinda figured no clan would really close right away, that would just be too easy to call it quits. Least I know a clan I could join when I have the time to test this stupid game out. Hopefully with having combat/combat skills as a front for the game will entice new and old players to come into the pking aspect of the game.

^

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png