Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] IS ADAPTING (ft: beta PKRI)

weak

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** I wanted to close...

Anyways I wonder if wilderness, defence, and combat levels will still effect anything, since the beta is suppose to be different from the actual thing, or this site's gonna need a new name.

Kinda figured no clan would really close right away, that would just be too easy to call it quits. Least I know a clan I could join when I have the time to test this stupid game out. Hopefully with having combat/combat skills as a front for the game will entice new and old players to come into the pking aspect of the game.

Having a higher defence now will definitely be an advantage due to the gear you can wear (life point boosts) and the abilities you get.

Not really sure what other clans are going to do about the Defense cap atm though.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

**** I wanted to close...

Anyways I wonder if wilderness, defence, and combat levels will still effect anything, since the beta is suppose to be different from the actual thing, or this site's gonna need a new name.

Kinda figured no clan would really close right away, that would just be too easy to call it quits. Least I know a clan I could join when I have the time to test this stupid game out. Hopefully with having combat/combat skills as a front for the game will entice new and old players to come into the pking aspect of the game.

Ok well what is probably is going to happen (assuming nothing changes from the BETA) is clans involved in this community that for the most part accept 39- def will turn to 49- def (this is going to be interesting because many people who got defense to become a rune pure are now back in the scheme of things when it comes to *pure clans*). There is going to be new gear for people to use and the level requirements for some items are going to change. It will take sometime to figure out.

It's definitely an all new game and it's pretty fun if you understand what you are doing. I'm guessing this site would remain as Pure Warfare unless some better ideas come along to do with our clans when EOC strikes.

Should be interesting. I'm pretty pumped and so is a lot of people in CP.

#Clan-CP

Can't wait for that video.

Eoc doesn't even look that bad although p2p might be another story.

I agree aha, couldn't figure out how to do anything in F2p, hate to think wtf you gotta do in P2p D:

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

Looks really fun, spent over a dozen hours testing things in EoC it looks like 1def is going to need 99hp for that 4khp, and people will need at least 34def to deflect a stun, gl to all clans that go into EoC and to all of those who are adapting, hope clans can have a fresh start and leave all the hate behind in rs2

GJ CP and COL hope clans can agree on a lvl range or something

Played the beta with a couple of terror members to kill mains at cw and was pretty cool

Sad thing is wen u get stunned you cant eat

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

watching these vids makes me want to play because there will be so many people who won't know how to utilize the new interface and game mechanics to the fullest lol

agreed. gonna go pk some loot tomorrow!

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Looks really fun, spent over a dozen hours testing things in EoC it looks like 1def is going to need 99hp for that 4khp, and people will need at least 34def to deflect a stun, gl to all clans that go into EoC and to all of those who are adapting, hope clans can have a fresh start and leave all the hate behind in rs2

GJ CP and COL hope clans can agree on a lvl range or something

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com