Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] IS ADAPTING (ft: beta PKRI)

weak

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u do realise all clans would have to agree to a set def level for eoc to work out for pure clanning right... and that'd most likely have to be 1

umm

nop.

will prob be 39-50 idk yet

pure

have to agree, if this root def req raises any more, i'm just going to quit rs clanning lmao.

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

CP forever a f2p based clan

l0l0l

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

u do realise all clans would have to agree to a set def level for eoc to work out for pure clanning right... and that'd most likely have to be 1

What do you call the community right now? :P There is no agreed set def level..

#Clan-CP

theres a huge difference in combat levels in eoc + advantages given from defence levels, it would be extremly hard to to clan even if pure clans just accepted 1-20, letalone 30+

Thanks for putting this vid up, it's nice to know that clans will still be around in case I really like the game. Interested to see what clans will change their reqs to.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

theres a huge difference in combat levels in eoc + advantages given from defence levels, it would be extremly hard to to clan even if pure clans just accepted 1-20, letalone 30+

did you just imply that a community of 80% 30defence characters are going to all make new accounts to accommodate for the 1 defence characters who can't play anymore?

LOL

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

did you just imply that a community of 80% 30defence characters are going to all make new accounts to accommodate for the 1 defence characters who can't play anymore?

LOL

o god :confused:

im implying thats why beta wont work for pures, derp