Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Official] Evolution Of Combat Clan Discussion

Co0kiezs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that pure clans have come to an end. Perhaps I'm just being negative tho :<

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Everyone needs to chill out and realize new updates will happen in the near future for it.

If you don't want to play it, don't.

If you wanna try it, then do it.

In my opinion, I would love to get my original mains back, and try it with that as well as suggest everyone goes main and wreak havoc on the main community. But I still have to buy hitman absolution, beat AC3, buy the new Skyrim DLC, play my Mass effect series that I never got around to, buy Black Ops 2, get around to beating Borderlands 2, buy/make a new computer tower, buy a new xbox and patiently wait for Farcry 3 and the Last of us.

duno dont care cp seems to be the only one who cares now and thats because every1 else doesn't

CP only care because they know it's their only chance to reach #1 again... if every other clan closes.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

play LoL

That game is worst than neopets and AdventureQuest combined lol.

Im just gonna wait it out, either way EoP's community will still be around, whether we stay pure and wait it out, or somehow adapt to the update. Theres lots of options really, it's just about which clans pick which options, because if everyone goes seperate ways then it will split the pure community in half. I think even if clanning did come to an end, i'd still play the EoC here and there, seems pretty cool. I bet it would own as a main, but I do not want to get defence, or pay to make my main P2P, therefore im gonna wait and see. :P

thekingu.png

Everyone needs to chill out and realize new updates will happen in the near future for it.

If you don't want to play it, don't.

If you wanna try it, then do it.

In my opinion, I would love to get my original mains back, and try it with that as well as suggest everyone goes main and wreak havoc on the main community. But I still have to buy hitman absolution, beat AC3, buy the new Skyrim DLC, play my Mass effect series that I never got around to, buy Black Ops 2, get around to beating Borderlands 2, buy/make a new computer tower, buy a new xbox and patiently wait for Farcry 3 and the Last of us.

Just Football Manager all the way, and some cs 1.6 for quick fun -> settled for life m8

9ftifd.png

stop playing this game for your own sake, it has only gone downhill since wilderness removal

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

duno dont care cp seems to be the only one who cares now and thats because every1 else doesn't

omnichangedthisbecauseimretardedandthinkImcoolbutreallyImnotandimacompletelosera

ndthinktheinternetmakesmeahero

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

omnichangedthisbecauseimretardedandthinkImcoolbutreallyImnotandimacompletelosera

ndthinktheinternetmakesmeahero

omni pls

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

play LoL

LoL is for noobs, go play dota or HoN instead.

You can't even deny your creeps wtf

SIR U DO NOT TALK TO PEOPLE WHO PLAY LEAGUE LYK DAT D:

IT IS MEAN =[[[[[[[[[

ur face is noob =[

oh flop...

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

just because you put an [official] tag on it does not make this official

Just because you wear a hat doesn't make you a bro.

thats deep man, real deep

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I've only played F2P, but it's very odd. I would either dominate my fights or get dominated myself. Killed a few people multiple times, but fought one guy who killed me 3x in a row without even trying. I don't even know what to do against pjers now because I used to just loot/eat, but now they can hit me even harder the longer I do that. I can't even imagine how multi is going to work for pures. Hope some of you stay 1-10 def so I can give it a shot, but I don't see it working how it currently is.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

If you don't like the game don't play, I rather everyone who complains just quit because you're an annoying nagging lil girl. Anyways I enjoy the hell out of it, It should just stay 39- def because no one has over 40 def and it should stay that way to be honest

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

What will be the new Defense Cap? Will there even be One?

-Will be hard for the community to agree on one. Too many differences in personal opinions and a clans preferences.

What is your clan doing for EOC? Are you adapting or Migrating to a New Sever?

-Personally I've quit. I semi-quit rs about 2 months ago (only attended preps and trips). But this was the last straw. I'm not gonna learn an entirely new system on a game i no longer care for at all.

What are your Personal thoughts regarding EOC? Hate/Like it?

-If I wanted a cb system like WoW, I'd play WoW. It's a much better game. What attracted players to rs was its difference in cb system. EoC ruins that for me. I ******* hate the update.

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

I know CP is giving it a try but if the no multi thing is killing it. Don't see how any clan can survive this.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I hereby christen this topic as official.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I heard from a few people that 1 def is more efficient than 39 for pking, and what I'm about to say only applies if that is true.

With MM and FOE leading the way in the 1-10 category (and being pretty influential), I could see someone making another Pure Warfare forums but for 1-10 def clans only... and that might spark more interest for people to start up new clans with similar req's (especially if lower def is better). The combat gap between 1 def and 39 def is too great. Lets be real, and this will make some kids mad and scoff at what I'm about to say, but MM and FOE have more influence than the rest of clans combined. With that being said I predict that this community splits because some clans will refuse to ADAPT, and eventually 30 def will die out along with this community unless it ADAPTS. Then again no one knows what future updates will be like, except me. So I'll leave that for you guys to Christian Ponder.

call me:

negrodamus.png

adapt or die. CP #1 pure clan derp.