Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans 'trying it out'

Goop

cp kids are so funny lmfao

obviously they think its fun, they are 12 year olds

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the game has been built for 12 years since the dawn of runescape,

that made no sense at all

runescape has never been built for an older crowd and it never will be

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

>Has YR mass recruits in his clan

>Main representative on PW is Albania

>Calls CP 12 year olds.

I don't even..

[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°] don't even..

[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°] don't [ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°] ..

[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°] [ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°] [ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°] ..

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

lol hostility

says the clan who got a pkri with a main clan in red port with a timer yet no kdr

logic?

kdr doesn't show kills from anything but wilderness. God learn to fuckng Runescape.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

lol hostility

says the clan who got a pkri with a main clan in red port with a timer yet no kdr

logic?

kdr doesn't show kills from anything but wilderness. God learn to fuckng Runescape.

Lmfaoooo

And before KDR came out (Which is probably before your enrollment into elementary school), main clans warred and posted aftermath topics exactly like CP did.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

lol hostility

logic?

Lmfaoooo

And before KDR came out (Which is probably before your enrollment into elementary school), main clans warred and posted aftermath topics exactly like CP did.

He is new, please forgive him.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

lol hostility

logic?

I know that retard, i'm saying they got it in red port for that reason or just wasn't using there heads, could have simply done it in purple portal to show kills/deaths, and they clearly had more so what i'm saying is how are they claiming there any good at EoC when they have fought main clans out opted and no kdr proof?

I also mentioned the timer because if they out opted the main clan then the ending amounts would be significantly different and I said there was no kdr because it was in red portal so it was pretty much pointless

unew

lol hostility

logic?

Lmfaoooo

Not sure if serious, this is 2012 though, dw ill let cp members get brainwashed thinking there #1 at EoC because they fought a couple of main clans

lol hostility

logic?

I know that retard, i'm saying they got it in red port for that reason or just wasn't using there heads, could have simply done it in purple portal to show kills/deaths, and they clearly had more so what i'm saying is how are they claiming there any good at EoC when they have fought main clans out opted and no kdr proof?

I also mentioned the timer because if they out opted the main clan then the ending amounts would be significantly different and I said there was no kdr because it was in red portal so it was pretty much pointless

unew

Or maybe they want something more similar to the wilderness.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

lol hostility

logic?

unew

lol hostility

logic?

Lmfaoooo

Not sure if serious, this is 2012 though, dw ill let cp members get brainwashed thinking there #1 at EoC because they fought a couple of main clans

the red port is a lot more like deep wilderness which makes for easier skills practice than clan wars which requires a lot more tactics and experience, which no clan has since we're all still adapting

oh and dw. we won't be anymore brainwashed than the members you have who think you **** us week in and week out when we dropped your pulls from 50+ to 30's in 2 weeks. refer to sig and cya hick

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

lol hostility

logic?

unew

Or maybe they want something more similar to the wilderness.

have you ever tryed blasted forest, forsaken quarry, classic, there all multi now, and i doubt any clans are going to be fighting anywhere near Gdz in this new update

lol hostility

logic?

unew

lol hostility

logic?

Lmfaoooo

the red port is a lot more like deep wilderness which makes for easier skills practice than clan wars which requires a lot more tactics and experience, which no clan has since we're all still adapting

oh and dw. we won't be anymore brainwashed than the members you have who think you **** us week in and week out when we dropped your pulls from 50+ to 30's in 2 weeks. refer to sig and cya hick

Okay mate, calm down a little I didn't start this argument i saw several flames from Cp members which posts got deleted aimed towards Hostility, and we peaked 43 last week? and in a previous post this is EoC I doubt your going to be fighting that far away from the return spot because everybody is a bang

Oh dear god.. this kid knows nothing about warring lmfao. People please don't reply to him anymore, his newfag is showing.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png