Sign in to follow this  
Goop

EoP vs HI [EoC] Mini Prep

EoP's 2nd official F2P mini prep in EoC, after beating EF on Tuesday. Although both clans pulled low, both preformed extremely well in EoC. We're also looking forward to more fights from both EF/HI for being respectable in these fights. Ty.

Round 1:

EoP: 9 (Sat from 10)

Hi: 9

EoP: 6

Hi: 0

Round 2:

EoP: 6 (Sat from 10)

Hi: 6

EoP: 5

Hi: 0

Round 3:

EoP: 7 (Sat from 11)

Hi: 7

EoP: 0

Hi: don't remember, like 5-6 though

Video:

www.eop-rs.com #clan-eop for striving EoC Pure clan ;)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

nice job lads, ty for the fight hi

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I don't think I can wait until we have even pulls. >_>

Grats tho.

#Clan-CP

gratz

i wanted more rounds for practice tho.. idk what happened :s

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

solid pulls from both sides, gj eop.

A 11 men pull is obviously a really solid pull according to your brain.

Not flaming your pulls EoP I just think EoC is the downfall for pure community, so I guess 11 pull is good in EoC?

1phz3wx.jpg

Not flaming your pulls EoP I just think EoC is the downfall for pure community, so I guess 11 pull is good in EoC?

The way I see it is that it's an entirely new game, and people are going to have to build an entirely new pure community for themselves, as it was done a decade or so ago. Sure theres only 4 or 5 pure clans around right now and none of them can pull **** all, but as time goes on and more people get bored with battlescape or their IRL's and return, these pulls will edge up bit by bit, rivalries will be reborn, and slowly the entire cycle will start again.

It all starts with these 10v10's.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

The way I see it is that it's an entirely new game, and people are going to have to build an entirely new pure community for themselves, as it was done a decade or so ago. Sure theres only 4 or 5 pure clans around right now and none of them can pull **** all, but as time goes on and more people get bored with battlescape or their IRL's and return, these pulls will edge up bit by bit, rivalries will be reborn, and slowly the entire cycle will start again.

OR

people who return decides to go to battle-scape and play almost the same game they left with big and active clans.

Who wants to play wow-scape where 10 man pulls are legit compared to battle-scape?

OR

people who return decides to go to battle-scape and play almost the same game they left with big and active clans.

Who wants to play wow-scape where 10 man pulls are legit compared to battle-scape?

maybe because after a decade of history of the community on this game, some people don't want to migrate to a cheap unstable rip-off that i could ddos with a potato?

2psgcut.png

20 more people on your pulls and you can do matched vs us :D

Good job, gratz on the win.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Sign in to follow this