Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clans All Time Awards

Reprezented

Clan wars is extremely relevant to recent clanning, because as you said clans are too ***** to fight the highest pulling clan, whether it be EOP, TLP, Fi, MM, or FOE, usually one of them is chasing around everyone, meaning crash fests, meaning it's only logical to go to clan wars to prevent crashing.

If they've never won a full out then why did you decline? If MM is as good as they think they are then having a 100v100 vs EOP would just be another win under their belt.

However, I think the reason for declining is because you guys were afraid to lose the "undefeated" title in 100v100 f2p fullouts. I honestly think 2012 CP and Fi would both beat MM. I guess we don't know that though because MM was too afraid to lose the title.

So now we've gone over the fact that MM sucks at preps, sucks at wildy fights, and is scared to lose a full out. Is there anything that makes people believe they're a good clan other than their pulls?

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepsis....why do you even exist?

to take your money

ajajaja

You won 10m off me one time, got scared and left. Ive won more than 10m off you.

Nah! it was like a year and a half ago so i'll refresh your memory

You staked me 10m, I won.

You started getting upset and flaming me, so i was like okay we'll do a 25m one then.

You won, then wanted to do more. I put up 50, beat you.

You got upset again, staked 100, I won, then I took my earnings and left ;3

Thanks though man!

qlmSOQW.png

Clan wars is extremely relevant to recent clanning, because as you said clans are too ***** to fight the highest pulling clan, whether it be EOP, TLP, Fi, MM, or FOE, usually one of them is chasing around everyone, meaning crash fests, meaning it's only logical to go to clan wars to prevent crashing.

If they've never won a full out then why did you decline? If MM is as good as they think they are then having a 100v100 vs EOP would just be another win under their belt.

However, I think the reason for declining is because you guys were afraid to lose the "undefeated" title in 100v100 f2p fullouts. I honestly think 2012 CP and Fi would both beat MM. I guess we don't know that though because MM was too afraid to lose the title.

So now we've gone over the fact that MM sucks at preps, sucks at wildy fights, and is scared to lose a full out. Is there anything that makes people believe they're a good clan other than their pulls?

lol

We decline eop cuz they will ddos to win anything and they had **** rules. 20 def on, corrupt off???

I would have love to fight cp/fi but they never declared.

If you're gonna use one derp moment where MM lost vs nme to say we are bad then lol. The true statement should be that clans who can't match us are bad and thus why they resorted to 39 def but that didn't do much either. We've won many matched opt fights, needless to say 100vs100 are matched opts aren't they? In the end, the clan you're in probably doesn't do much events other than clan wars. Until your clan are true pures and beat us constantly that might be an achievement. But if your clan is a bunch of 39 def kids and still losing to baby pures on a daily basis then your clan is doing something wrong.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Top 6 pure clans of all time (based on affect had on pure world)

Mm

Foe

Eop

Fi

Tlp

Cp

Not many can argue with this seeing as foe mm obv always had a spotlight on them followed by eop( due to our villian like image). Followed by fi because of what 3 hit u pure helped them accomplish and followed by tlp for the p2p dominant nature and then by cp for thier f2p nature. I could follow up with other clans but not all of them lasted very long so I'd rather keep it simple.

Was a strong top 5-6 while it lasted boys.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

lol

We decline eop cuz they will ddos to win anything and they had **** rules. 20 def on, corrupt off?

If you're gonna use one derp moment where MM lost vs nme to say we are bad then lol. The true statement should be that clans who can't match us are bad and thus why they resorted to 39 def but that didn't do much either. We've won many matched opt fights, needless to say 100vs100 are matched opts aren't they? In the end the clan you're in probably doesn't do much events other than clan wars.

Well since eop has never won a 100v100, and you've never lost I didn't think you'd need a teamspeak to beat them.. >.> guess you're not as good as you thought lol.

I wish CP/Fi would have fought MM in F2P, or Fi vs FOE in p2p, but I guess noone had the balls ;'P

MM lost to NME more than once. I honestly just CBF finding the fights. I'm pretty sure it was after NME accepted def too though.

My clan pked every day with like ~10-15 people at 50 ports in w124 up until EOC. I'm pretty sure some of your members even came with us a few times? ;P

I'm just saying, there's been many times where MM has been a disappointment. You would think since they've been around for so long that some of their members would actually be good at the game, but we beat them outnumbered in numerous events. So my opinion is still that MM has no quality, sucks at basically everything they don't have a significant number advantage.

qlmSOQW.png

LOLLLLL Ive never even done over a 50m stake or for that a 100m one. it was a good try though.

I lied ive done 1 50m stake and a zaryte bow stake

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/111790-s...taking-gallery/

not clicking but i'm pretty sure you wouldn't post a picture of you losing 100m to me >.>

nice one though

qlmSOQW.png

itt; kids arguing about who was a better p2p clan when p2p was always the inferior server and clans will always be remembered more for their f2p strength aka what actually mattered.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

lol

We decline eop cuz they will ddos to win anything and they had **** rules. 20 def on, corrupt off?

If you're gonna use one derp moment where MM lost vs nme to say we are bad then lol. The true statement should be that clans who can't match us are bad and thus why they resorted to 39 def but that didn't do much either. We've won many matched opt fights, needless to say 100vs100 are matched opts aren't they? In the end the clan you're in probably doesn't do much events other than clan wars.

Well since eop has never won a 100v100, and you've never lost I didn't think you'd need a teamspeak to beat them.. >.> guess you're not as good as you thought lol.

I wish CP/Fi would have fought MM in F2P, or Fi vs FOE in p2p, but I guess noone had the balls ;'P

MM lost to NME more than once. I honestly just CBF finding the fights. I'm pretty sure it was after NME accepted def too though.

My clan pked every day with like ~10-15 people at 50 ports in w124 up until EOC. I'm pretty sure some of your members even came with us a few times? ;P

I'm just saying, there's been many times where MM has been a disappointment. You would think since they've been around for so long that some of their members would actually be good at the game, but we beat them outnumbered in numerous events. So my opinion is still that MM has no quality, sucks at basically everything they don't have a significant number advantage.

Like I said, at the end of the day you 39 def clans still lose to us baby pures and even if you win sometimes is it really an achievement lol? Point is unless you're a real pure clan and can beat us your clan is bad because you still lose to baby pures.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

LOLLLLL Ive never even done over a 50m stake or for that a 100m one. it was a good try though.

not clicking but i'm pretty sure you wouldn't post a picture of you losing 100m to me >.>

nice one though

no but im pretty sure im proving a point of all my stakes are below 50m cept for 2.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Like I said, at the end of the day you 39 def clans still lose to us baby pures and even if you win sometimes is it really an achievement lol? Point is unless you're a real pure clan and can beat us your clan is bad because you still lose to baby pures.

At the end of the day, it's runescape. Is beating anyone really an achievement? Point is winning is winning, losing is losing.

You lost to us, a lot. You lose, a lot.

You can say you're baby pures, but majority of you were above 100 cb.

Defense isn't an excuse. It never has been, it's just what you got fed day after day by your incompetent and nostalgic leadership who was clearly stuck in the past, which in the end led to your clan losing to basically everybody.

qlmSOQW.png

nice one though

no but im pretty sure im proving a point of all my stakes are below 50m cept for 2.

all the stakes that you won haha ;p

qlmSOQW.png

At the end of the day, it's runescape. Is beating anyone really an achievement? Point is winning is winning, losing is losing.

You lost to us, a lot. You lose, a lot.

You can say you're baby pures, but majority of you were above 100 cb.

Defense isn't an excuse. It never has been, it's just what you got fed day after day by your incompetent and nostalgic leadership who was clearly stuck in the past, which in the end led to your clan losing to basically everybody.

Majority over 100? If I recall we have about 10 people who come to trips that are over 100 cb the rest 80s-90s.

I still don't know what clan you are in.

The point is how are a bunch of lvl 90s still winning over lvl 110s.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

That's the thing though! They're not! They couldn't even beat people that were lower leveled, like I've pointed out earlier against NME.

This discussion is just going in circles, with no solid proof of MM being a good clan aside from their 100v100 record, which isn't even realistic seeing as they won't full out anyone other than FOE or FI.

qlmSOQW.png

That's the thing though! They're not! They couldn't even beat people that were lower leveled, like I've pointed out earlier against NME.

This discussion is just going in circles, with no solid proof of MM being a good clan aside from their 100v100 record, which isn't even realistic seeing as they won't full out anyone other than FOE or FI.

ohhh lol nme, idk man I barely remember any events vs nme. I know we did some preps vs you and won them all but besides that nme was just free kdr for us. Your clan going 39 def pretty much explains itself.

I also see no proof of nme being as good as you say it is either. And realistically think about it, would other lil clans want to full out MM, foe or fi... I doubt nme could even pull to it. MM, FOE and FI are obviously the top dogs what else do you want to see?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I'm not saying NME was good.

Actually I think they were bad

very very very bad

good leadership

horrrriiibbbbleeee members.

but they beat you

so idk what that says about you :3

I would agree with FOE and FI as they're both pretty good at everything. CLW/Wildy in both servers, but the only thing MM seems to be good at is 100v100 F2P clw. Like I've mentioned multiple times now.

qlmSOQW.png

I'm not saying NME was good.

Actually I think they were bad

very very very bad

good leadership

horrrriiibbbbleeee members.

but they beat you

so idk what that says about you :3

I would agree with FOE and FI as they're both pretty good at everything. CLW/Wildy in both servers, but the only thing MM seems to be good at is 100v100 F2P clw. Like I've mentioned multiple times now.

Everyone loses sometimes, still don't see how this is relevant seeing as consistency is what matters here.

And about you saying defense isn't an excuse, of course it is. Why do clans turn def off in preps or anything? Because it is an excuse. Just recently I hear clans not just MM claiming that FI is a bunch of 39 def mains. Because def is an excuse and when your clan efficiently win without it says very much about the clan who loses.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg