Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hazard returning to 07scape.

Sup im James

so Zac won't be leading with you guys this time?

goodluck as well =]

I mean I'm sure people will put a foot in when/if it's needed, but let's be honest - if everybody follows the '07 code' (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT HAPPENS) it won't take much.

People need to remember the fun that occured in these times, nothing was taking serious, and it should be that way this time.

This is our chance to improve ourselves as a community, a PURE and let me ******* bold PURE for the 39 def faggts, and we can all bond, have our rivalries if neccessary, but in the end take it slow and approach it the correct way, in fun form of course.

We need to eliminate the DDoSing and hacking. Simple is.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

goodluck as well =]

I mean I'm sure people will put a foot in when/if it's needed, but let's be honest - if everybody follows the '07 code' (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT HAPPENS) it won't take much.

People need to remember the fun that occured in these times, nothing was taking serious, and it should be that way this time.

This is our chance to improve ourselves as a community, a PURE and let me ******* bold PURE for the 39 def faggts, and we can all bond, have our rivalries if neccessary, but in the end take it slow and approach it the correct way, in fun form of course.

was this reply to the other topic bro? o.o

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

goodluck as well =]

was this reply to the other topic bro? o.o

Haha, it was more a general statement then a reply.

I tend to boast on random things/topics instead of replying to an actual comment.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

goodluck as well =]

not simple, sadly.