Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

my official appology to elve/sv

sithlord

Sorry that your in a bad position in your clan. Sorry that your slumping, and sorry you felt a need to hack our site. My hope is you will do the right thing and just step back, but do to you probably being 15 you will not know what to do and leak the leaderboards. If that happens and your weak clan shows its true colors again i will be sorry for reporting you to the police. I will also be sorry for non stop hitting what is left of your spy infested clan.

so you hacked our site, which will be up in less than an hour. We pull over double what you do and have 2 spies in your clan. Sorry your failing.

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Deal with it elsewhere.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png