Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crashing

Blue Teletubbie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crashing has become an excuse for losing fights just like "omg safer noob". We attack some clan fallen in, we're crashing, we attack a clan in single, we're crashing, we're ACing a fight and we attack a clan that crashes, we're crashing lol.

It's really pathetic now.

I believe there's as much crashing as thre use to be, maybe even less, it's just people use the term crashing for everything nowadays.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

crashing has become an excuse for losing fights just like "omg safer noob". We attack some clan fallen in, we're crashing, we attack a clan in single, we're crashing, we're ACing a fight and we attack a clan that crashes, we're crashing lol.

It's really pathetic now.

I believe there's as much crashing as thre use to be, maybe even less, it's just people use the term crashing for everything nowadays.

false

leme change dis for u

"we attack 2 clans who have been fighting. we're crashing????"

110210183405.png

I just know we'll try to avoid crashing fights ourselves, sure, it was fun a few months ago but it's just getting boring, both clans end up running somewhere and high chance of being crashed by someone else, so it's going to calm down imo once every1 starts to think its not really that fun

but yeah, it'll go back up for sure once most clans don't crash

Without topics like these would these forums be dead?

I would not know if it's gone up or down as I haven't been with a clan pking in almost a month.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I really dislike the pure clan community now, especially the med level clans. There is no chance of getting an even fight because there will always be another clan waiting to crash you. I'm considering just going P2P pking on saturday and F2P pking on sunday, it's better than getting crashed over and over again.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Its gone down. A lot. Only clans that crashed last saturday were MM and IR.

Lol, we only ever crash fights if the clan does it to us on that day, or the past weekend, just for a little payback.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Stay on topic guys, he asked has the amount of crashing gone up or down he didn't ask who is or isn't crashing.

I never really pay attention to crashing too much, I mean it is the wilderness you should be ready for anything and if you want a clean fight crawl back into the PCL era if you ask me. You won't see me complaining about crashing because its bound to happen, it makes things more interesting and there is more to be discussed, often rivalries come from crashing and everyone loves a good rivalry.

I really dislike the pure clan community now, especially the med level clans. There is no chance of getting an even fight because there will always be another clan waiting to crash you. I'm considering just going P2P pking on saturday and F2P pking on sunday, it's better than getting crashed over and over again.

stfu ur the one who always shows up after 30seconds a fight has started

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Its gone down. A lot. Only clans that crashed last saturday were MM and IR.

thot fat people wer supposed to be jolly

090703215501.png

^ R.I.P Rofl_V2

(23:30:14) <[Dv]G00d_Try_Lol_> since i've been in Dv, we've lost every war we've been in