Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crashing

Blue Teletubbie

I really dislike the pure clan community now, especially the med level clans. There is no chance of getting an even fight because there will always be another clan waiting to crash you. I'm considering just going P2P pking on saturday and F2P pking on sunday, it's better than getting crashed over and over again.

stfu you crashed everyones fights from last Saturday. Go close again.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone close this "I hate Epidemic" topic before m4n and zo wake up. Jk. Jk... m4n doesn't sleep

On Topic.

I think it's gone up, yea. I change my mind

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

down for the top 5 anyways

the middle bracket seems like it cant even have ONE fight without being crashed once, twice or three times by different clans... gotta love gangbangs

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Lol, we only ever crash fights if the clan does it to us on that day, or the past weekend, just for a little payback.

When was the last time we crashed you guys? <_<

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

you say crashers, i say epidemic!

why r they copying me!1111

plode: 'you guys cant ****** mini '....to his own members =/ lost 3-0 to Eop

lol at your sig.

So anyone who leaves their clan to join eop is a traitor to that clan they left, so they're not allowed to of been in a clan before.

Well they accepted you and you're clearly a little kid by the way you act and can't understand basic stuff.

That's one mini, Elite bs3r's clan beat EOP in a mini so therefore they are the Mini Masters.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

you are saying for months 'Eop is dieing'...but i dont know it..we are still strong..we'll be back and defeat you and like b4 you will use excuses, cant wait to hear them

Its not over yet, even if Eop ever gets closed, i will continue the fight.

I will not rest. keep that in your mind

finish da fight......................... halo 3

35i2n1u.png

Epidemic members stop replying to idiots on this topic. Thanks.

Agreed with lolercats. We've been called crashers for attacking a clan DD'd or fallen in, we've even been called crashers after attacking a clan fallen in in single. It's just like "Safer noob" nowadays. Just another crap excuse.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Well these days people consider attacking a clan without asking for a planned run in in crashing

Why did I not even have to look @ the clan of the person who posted it...only an Epidemic could come out with this LMAO...just shows the quality of epidemic (bad) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg