Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] P2P Sunday

Speshls

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wats a crow

They are from the far far away land of Lithuania where Mikeyz now gracefully hunts them with his pals and after he gets done hunting he can go for a nice motorcycle ride home and play his favorite game on Ps2, Superbikes.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Its funny how TLP keeps crying how MM crashed them but i can't recall when we did cause TLP is not even worth crashing most of the time.

We accidentally crashed their fight with Carnage or something idk names of these clans so now TLP can call us hypocrites for when they purposely crash our fights

We accidentally crashed their fight with Carnage or something idk names of these clans so now TLP can call us hypocrites for when they purposely crash our fights

Scouting us the entire trip until we get in a fight at altar is an accident. Oh but let's not argue anymore about RS, let's argue about how much I'm a memespouting cancerfag Mr. the game

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

U got ur whole post count # from this thread, each one of them are flames. I'm going to have to diagnose you as TLP

Yeah I'd like to thank this thread for my post count btw, it's true all of it is from this thread. Oh and I'd rather be TLP than cancer.

hey dude nice soul war stats hahaha:)

XD

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.

Scouting us the entire trip until we get in a fight at altar is an accident. Oh but let's not argue anymore about RS, let's argue about how much I'm a memespouting cancerfag Mr. the game

Ian you know that I have and always will love you, I just wanted an argument for the free post count. Now I am leaving, but alas we can troll and call each other cancer again some other time.

Toodles.

Ian you know that I have and always will love you, I just wanted an argument for the free post count. Now I am leaving, but alas we can troll and call each other cancer again some other time.

Toodles.

Good to see that we can still have arguments with no hard feelings. I was getting worried earlier in the thread. Peace.

Good to see that we can still have arguments with no hard feelings. I was getting worried earlier in the thread. Peace.

Later bro. See you tomorrow when mods delete this thread for how much flame and spam there is.

Well if 10 MM don't want to attack me at once anymore then I guess I'll say this. I didn't like the way the trip went on today. The reason I think that we "hid" in w99 is because we don't have the scouters like other clans do. We don't know where every clan is at once. If we were to step out there blind we would probably get ****** in the side, and having ALOT of new applicants, the outcome probably would not be that organized. That being said, I much rather would of gotten killed then sit in w99 all day. Hopefully next weekend's trip is better and we can contend.

It's whatever though, however much I dislike MM as a clan I can't really hold much of a grudge against any of the members(except 333 you're just an idiot), it was a simple heated debate, it's the internet you gotta expect a flame war.

Whatever that's my side of the whole situation take it as you will, I think I've gotten enough +1's from this topic for tonight.

Well if 10 MM don't want to attack me at once anymore then I guess I'll say this. I didn't like the way the trip went on today. The reason I think that we "hid" in w99 is because we don't have the scouters like other clans do. We don't know where every clan is at once. If we were to step out there blind we would probably get ****** in the side, and having ALOT of new applicants, the outcome probably would not be that organized. That being said, I much rather would of gotten killed then sit in w99 all day. Hopefully next weekend's trip is better and we can contend.

It's whatever though, however much I dislike MM as a clan I can't really hold much of a grudge against any of the members(except 333 you're just an idiot), it was a simple heated debate, it's the internet you gotta expect a flame war.

Whatever that's my side of the whole situation take it as you will, I think I've gotten enough +1's from this topic for tonight.

You mad bro?

dont be h8 hahahaha i kno u lov me that why u cant support me but why are u gettin mad yo :rolleyes:

Confidential.gif

attackicon.gif75/75 strengthicon.gif99/99rangedicon.gif91/90

TLP be mad they had signs ups and still can't be as good as mm.

now 25k till 91 attack

Keep goin' brother.

Yeah ApeJr I'm mad that you're not out in the fields and you're posting on the computer, what did I buy you for anyway. :coolface:

(I guess I'm not done with my +1's just yet)