Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] P2P Sunday

Speshls

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love how people in tlp complain we dont want to have a planned run in with you, isnt the wilderness about finding other clans and wrecking their **** so much they lose half their members? didnt used to get too many planned run ins before the bh update its just the clan war era members that complain.

This is what I posted on PC and I hope you all notice this..

PS..Check TLP Deathwatch topic on MM forums for the info after you read this...

OK Lets clear some stuff up, and I am sure this will be edited but for those who see good...

We ran into kill MM not FOE, yes, why? Because you have crashed our fights lately past weeks. Call something fishy, get your spy off our forum or produce the leaker. You have pictures of our Member chat and you think you are good? I mean **** if I saw your member section I could get scouts, locations, info and we could turn tables. We re-mass w/e we ask for a run-in you say no...why...maybe b/c you tired...nah...maybe because you bored...nah...I think its because you wanted the win and you knew TLP had 65+ and would put up one hell of a fight against you.

You are not the kings of P2P, you may be good in F2P but I think FI/FOE/TLP could take you out in TLP and thats why you refuse to do run-ins.

Let the flame and editing of my post begin!

Once again, lost all respect for MM and yeah go have fun PP [Pink P---ies] I think you can fill in the blanks...

Or maybe its simply because whenever you get a planned run-in people go "GET OUT THE MYSTIC!!@@!"

Also I am not aware of MM crashing you at any time since June or something which was payment for a MM vs FOE run-in that you eagerly crashed, even in your video you cans ee the clan chat go "crash them crash them!"

As for the TLP deathwatch topic on MM forums, notice it was made by TLP and Ex-Tlp members who are merely FORUM GUESTS on our forums. The vast majority of the actual members of MM agreed that TLP would never die, if you read the entire topic you would see that.

Your issue is not with MM, its with the ex-tlp on MM forums, they are also the ones with access to your member boards, im not sure which one/ones but just run a check on admin CP for them.

On topic: Amazed that this has reached 11 pages, I'll be finishing my video of it shortly.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

What am I supposed to tell you? I can't do **** about Tenzant having access to your god dam forums. Why would I give you my leaker when you guys want to sit here and have no respect for us. Na I'll let your leaker stay in TLP and let him try and work his way into MM ( he'll never get in ) :lol: .

Yes i will :(

1264202474eef.PNG

This topic is a joke and worthless now lol...

What i needed to say has been said to the leaders concerned.

Bunch of members sat here bitching does **** all, how about you sit down, shut the **** up.. and wait for next weekend and make somthing of yourself.

Can all sit here being the big men, spouting off **** at each other, doesnt change who died and who lived lol..

See you all next weekend for some more fights.

#TEAM-WALLI

I'm dissapointed in SPW, Eizze, I Pk Nubs I, 333, Off My Turf and a few others for turning this topic into what it is now.

The whole TLP-MM issue has been resolved between myself and King k0er and hopefully, for your own sake you guys can let it go too.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Yes, it is a shame this topic was turned into a flame war. :(

Teehee

Waiting for 13ths vid to come... Been waiting like 12 hours for it.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Nah Ed we aren't going to start crashing because we have nothing against TLP.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

TLP guys just stfu and let me handle this ******* serious business

MM, you guys promowned us, it was a gf even though i wasnt there and idont know what happened

Also I would **** in my pants (to use ownaq cool runescape terms) if you guys would just handle us over the spy shizzle, its a bit frustrating :(

I dont expect you guys to do that but I can always ask :D

oh and yeah:

Nice weekend MM, you guys are doing great.. Its amazing to see that you guys are still doing that goood.. I remember being a noob ForumGuest on MM forums and spamm the forums the whole day.. FOE even declined me because they thought I would use them as a bridge to join MM later on when I had the reqs, nicenice

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

I'm dissapointed in SPW, Eizze, I Pk Nubs I, 333, Off My Turf and a few others for turning this topic into what it is now.

The whole TLP-MM issue has been resolved between myself and King k0er and hopefully, for your own sake you guys can let it go too.

Yes tensions are resolved now.

Im sorry for any TLP that has flamed here in this topic.

can i have another +1?

mmmm +1

loved the bit at the end of 13ths vid 2bh

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****