Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] P2P Sunday

Speshls

Your main tactic is catching clans offguard is what you're saying. So it may get you wins, but I don't really see that as proving how good you are. Who knows though maybe next weekend TLP will have a bunch of scouts and we'll have MM forums infiltrated and we can catch you guys offguard and then end our trip and decline anyone who wants to fight us.

I'm crossing my fingers.

yh cause having a forum guest spy on your forums gets mm locations ahead of time cause tlp are that retarded

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your main tactic is catching clans offguard is what you're saying. So it may get you wins, but I don't really see that as proving how good you are. Who knows though maybe next weekend TLP will have a bunch of scouts and we'll have MM forums infiltrated and we can catch you guys offguard and then end our trip and decline anyone who wants to fight us.

I'm crossing my fingers.

Nah, I think you will sit in w99 and not actually go through with any of that.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I'm crossing my fingers.

Have fun.

I'm crossing my fingers.

Oh no spies what ever will we do?

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry703400

captionednoblkguy.png

yh cause having a forum guest spy on your forums gets mm locations ahead of time cause tlp are that retarded

Actually someone was leaking to MM from the member section of the forums.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

Yes your forums is covered with your current locations. Forum leaks are worthless, they don't help us scout you or anything. We just send our scouts to w 99 bh, and shazam, you're there. It must be magic.

I already gave the leaker to Coz. It's up to him if he's going to get him kicked or not.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Nah, I think you will sit in w99 and not actually go through with any of that.

Yup we'll hide in w99 with our adamant armor and our proselyte armor. TLP we put the PRO in PROselyte.

bflwqt.png

Addy is my Daddy.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.

Yes your forums is covered with your current locations. Forum leaks are worthless, they don't help us scout you or anything. We just send our scouts to w 99 bh, and shazam, you're there. It must be magic.

Whoever is Da Prodigyy is really **** at trolling. You should get some new scouts.

Yup we'll hide in w99 with our adamant armor and our proselyte armor. TLP we put the PRO in PROselyte.

bflwqt.png

Addy is my Daddy.

lol kido u kno what i think u moma said to go to sleep is to late to be hangin around with ppl that got to much experience we destroy u alrdy why u still talkin you mom won let u play runescape and then u wont be at other tlp crushes

Confidential.gif

attackicon.gif75/75 strengthicon.gif99/99rangedicon.gif91/90

lol kido u kno what i think u moma said to go to sleep is to late to be hangin around with ppl that got to much experience we destroy u alrdy why u still talkin you mom won let u play runescape and then u wont be at other tlp crushes

idk if ur trolling or being srs but plz dont be serious

Just stop. Please Speshls tell this guy to stop.

Our scouts seem to be good at finding you in w 99.

That is our home vilage. We find crow more succulent in w99, easier to hunt crow there.

idk if ur trolling or being srs but plz dont be serious

He has an InuYasha sig you gotta expect him to have downs.