Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] P2P Sunday

Speshls

Stop being hypocrites. You crash fights all the damn time, infact you crashed the FOE vs TLP PKRI before it even happened. Then we crash one fight and you start crying. Get a damn life seriously. It's a game if you want to cry about it that's fine but maybe you should look at yourself and realize how stupid you look. I also like how you say we stay in W99 all day, yet we ask you for a fight and you decline.

Uscared?

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being hypocrites. You crash fights all the damn time, infact you crashed the FOE vs TLP PKRI before it even happened. Then we crash one fight and you start crying. Get a damn life seriously. It's a game if you want to cry about it that's fine but maybe you should look at yourself and realize how stupid you look. I also like how you say we stay in W99 all day, yet we ask you for a fight and you decline.

Uscared?

If you weren't scared you'd come get us.

No one informed us on the run in. We came out of SC and we spread cause we knew FOE was coming. What were we suppose to do run?

Sorry if you want to fight clans, maybe stop crashing and stop hiding from them. If not then GTFO.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

The first fight was equal, speshls said it himself.

16:17:07

16:17:13 ([Foe]New|Cawnaw) weare fighting tlp now

16:17:14 ([Foe]New|Cawnaw) so ye

16:17:23 [speshls] we just siad go in bh

16:17:23 [speshls] **** it

16:18:12 ([Foe]New|Cawnaw) kk

16:19:12 ([Foe]New|Cawnaw) dont come

16:19:13 ([Foe]New|Cawnaw) we cleared em

16:19:14 ([Foe]New|Cawnaw) Speshls

16:19:28 [speshls] kk

16:19:44 [speshls] **** tho

16:19:46 [speshls] was close imo

You forgot to mention you got us on log-in second fight.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

Uscared?

Uscared to come out of w99?

captionednoblkguy.png

If you weren't scared you'd come get us.

No one informed us on the run in. We came out of SC and we spread cause we knew FOE was coming. What were we suppose to do run?

Sorry if you want to fight clans, maybe stop crashing and stop hiding from them. If not then GTFO.

Once again you tell us stop crashing when MM crashes way more than we do. I don't understand how someone could be such a hypocrite, better yet how a entire clan could be full of them. And can you not get it through your thick head that we wanted to fight you, and your leaders declined. I wonder why..

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.

Uscared to come out of w99?

It's hard to come out of world 99 when you guys end your trip early because you don't want to lose to us..

Ouch..

Once again you tell us stop crashing when MM crashes way more than we do. I don't understand how someone could be such a hypocrite, better yet how a entire clan could be full of them. And can you not get it through your thick head that we wanted to fight you, and your leaders declined. I wonder why..

Maybe cus they got tired of waiting for you to come to bh?

It's hard to come out of world 99 when you guys end your trip early because you don't want to lose to us..

Ouch..

We got tired of waiting like i said before.

captionednoblkguy.png

We only crashed you once a while back by accident, but you crashed us once today and attempted another one but failed. Sorry but if you crashed us and hid after that no one has respect to fight you. Besides we don't set up PKRI, if you weren't hiding the whole day maybe you'd get a glimpse of us. GL next week you'll need it to get out of W99.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Ouch..

Wait, so you stayed in w 99 because we ended our trip? No wonder why you said ouch.

Maybe cus they got tired of waiting for you to come to bh?

We got tired of waiting like i said before.

Makes sense, they want us to come out and fight but when we ask for a fight they say no.

Wait what?

We only crashed you once a while back by accident, but you crashed us once today and attempted another one but failed. Sorry but if you crashed us and hid after that no one has respect to fight you. Besides we don't set up PKRI, if you weren't hiding the whole day maybe you'd get a glimpse of us. GL next week you'll need it to get out of W99.

The only reason we even went for you the second time was because we got word that FOE was getting killed when we were waiting for them at Chaos Dwarves. Right after that both MM and FOE ended their trips, so we were left to try and kill some mains because no one was out. Like I said we tried to get a fight with you but you declined so we asked FOE.

The only reason we even went for you the second time was because we got word that FOE was getting killed when we were waiting for them at Chaos Dwarves. Right after that both MM and FOE ended their trips, so we were left to try and kill some mains because no one was out. Like I said we tried to get a fight with you but you declined so we asked FOE.

You weren't at chaos dwarves waiting for FOE, we were fighting FOE while you were still in w 99. Then as FOE was cleared, you guys finally come to the world and rushed an empty chaos dwarves.

The only reason we even went for you the second time was because we got word that FOE was getting killed when we were waiting for them at Chaos Dwarves. Right after that both MM and FOE ended their trips, so we were left to try and kill some mains because no one was out. Like I said we tried to get a fight with you but you declined so we asked FOE and you managed to **** that up too. So basically you guys are just fuckups.

So Feasting on the "Kings of P2p" x2 = fuckups, while Crashing then hiding the whole day = awsomeness?

I see your logic there.

captionednoblkguy.png

Sorry for not fighting u guys in w99

I can see you're new to RuneScape, you see a Planned PK Run In is where one clan asks another clan and the other clan declines or accepts based on whether they know they're going to lose or have a chance at winning. Once it is accepted both the clans go into a designated PvP/BH world and they fight, usually having one clan attack and one clan defend. We had no intention of fighting you on W99. The only reason we can't efficiently hunt and crash other clans like MM can is because we don't have more scouts than members on the ML like MM does.

I can see you're new to RuneScape, you see a Planned PK Run In is where one clan asks another clan and the other clan declines or accepts based on whether they know they're going to lose or have a chance at winning. Once it is accepted both the clans go into a designated PvP/BH world and they fight, usually having one clan attack and one clan defend. We had no intention of fighting you on W99. The only reason we can't efficiently hunt and crash other clans like MM can is because we don't have more scouts than members on the ML like MM does.

Why do a planned run-in in bh, when you can do the same thing in clan wars without being crashed. But then again, you're tlp, understandable.